#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Please submit a patch to our Gerrit instance if you want to help out.
WARNING: If you are not already on an official CM10 or CM10.1 build, this will wipe your data due to a resizing of the mtd partitions. If you wish to go back to another ROM, you will need to ODIN back to stock. Currently, the partition sizes are the same between CM10 and CM10.1
Recommended steps before you install:
1. Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
2. Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
3. Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
4. Boot into CWM recovery. Make a full Backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
5. It is recommended that you wipe data before installing CM10.1 for the first time.
Any bug reports coming from an Unofficial CM10.1 build, or a modified/patched Official CM10.1 build (modem patch, kernels, etc.) should be directed to the originating thread. It is hard enough to provide bug support for the official releases without having to worry about bugs that may have been introduced by outside means. Bug reports are very welcome if you can reproduce them after flashing back to an official, stock build. We do want to be able to fix all the things. Thank you.
Nightly Install Instructions:
1. Download from get.cm. Pay attention to the filenames. Don't grab a CM9 or CM10 build by mistake!
2. Reboot into recovery and install.
Nightly Changelog: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#epicmtd/cm10.1/next
**Google Apps are not included in these ROMs. You'll need to install those yourself if you want them. Recommended and highly suggested are the 4.2.1 gapps from goo.im. Any other versions could result in problems.
- Bluetooth still needs some work. Things work (audio, tethering, file transfers) although they might not work every time. Also, there is a chance that it will get stuck "Turning bluetooth off..." when you attempt to, well, turn bluetooth off. If this happens, your best bet is to reboot your phone before the system bogs down due to logcat spam.
- Wired headset mic & buttons.
Previous preview Builds - Jellybean 4.2.1
**Do not report bug to the bug tracker if you are using this build.**
cm-10.1-20121213-EXPERIMENTAL-epicmtd.zip md5: a725db4df65a6229f7c5d69e33907756