[ROM][JB]Liquid Smooth for Atrix

Search This thread

jersonf

Apr 16, 2011
Right next to you.
Been using this rom for 9-10 days, so far the camera hasn't given any problems with forced closures after 3 or 4 shots, it just keeps on going, not concerned about the flash or lag, can adjust myself.

USB Tethering is listed as a bug, but what about wifi tethering?

I tried a couple apps, but I couldn't get it to work.

Wifi tethering works for me, I have been using it with my N7 with no problems, I always leave the default hotspot name AndroidAP and change to my preferred password when changing roms, this way my N7 sees and always connects to the same hotspot name.

I don't use any apps, just the roms settings.

Sent from my Nexus 7

dev_don

Jan 22, 2008
Reading the following, is there any point working on these roms?
If moto wont provide these the rom will never be complete so it seems like a waste of time, no?

The graphics related issues are due to not having proper drivers to use for this. Don't ask for an ETA on a fix. Moto won't be giving us the drivers, so there is no fix

Obartuckc

May 29, 2009
St. Petersburg, FL
Reading the following, is there any point working on these roms?
If moto wont provide these the rom will never be complete so it seems like a waste of time, no?

The graphics related issues are due to not having proper drivers to use for this. Don't ask for an ETA on a fix. Moto won't be giving us the drivers, so there is no fix

There's currently a very promising lead being worked on to get a working kernel. (Read, even a little.)

~Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G Badass~

bjgrenke

Apr 3, 2011
Just switched to this ROM from another JB rom hoping it'd fix the issue i'm having where my phone shuts off every couple minutes and gets stuck at the M screen until i pull the battery and restart. Super annoying. Any fix for this?

stl-soldier

Apr 18, 2011
Just switched to this ROM from another JB rom hoping it'd fix the issue i'm having where my phone shuts off every couple minutes and gets stuck at the M screen until i pull the battery and restart. Super annoying. Any fix for this?
Either you did something wrong or you have a hardware problem. If you followed all instructions properly, it's probably hardware. Do a full wipe and don't restore any apps.

n00bz4i

Jul 26, 2013
Shut off problem

so far no issue bout this rom,fast and smooth,But....
Did anyone facing the automatic shut off ? or could not power on screen unless you pull out the battery?
need help here....
full wipe were useless..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    op1n.png

For

Motorola Atrix

Fast, Smooth, Sleek, Minimalistic.

The Options you WANT and NEED, not just he Kitchen Sink

How To Flash​
    1. Place ROM onto phone storage
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Make a Nandroid
    4. Install Rom: Wipe INSIDE ROM
    5. When you select "Reboot Not", you'll get a CWM error, IGNORE IT
    6. Install OPTIONS or Gapps
    7. MUST INSTALL GAPPS-If not, Home Button gives haptic feedback but no action
    • WIKI/FAQ Located: To be reworked

Bugs??:
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    • Videocamera : Use VideoCam Illusion
      Slight Lag possible on screen transitions
      USB tether

If you need to report a NEW bug, report it once, and the next TWO people VERIFY it. I don't need everyone reporting same bug 20 times. I you can, provide me the following information:
    1. Version you're using
    2. What type of fwipe you did and what ROM you came from
    3. Have you restored any data from something like Titanium Backup
    4. What app is misbehaving and what you were doing when it started
    5. Logcats<--THIS IS PREFERRED.

If you don't know how to logcat, go HERE and learn. This really nice guy took the time to write out a good how to :)

When you have a LOGCAT and would like to post it, please go to pastebin and post it in there, then LINK that location in this thread...I don't want to see them posted directly in here.

Downloads:
    • ROM file is Located HERE
    • Options Chooser is Located HERE
    • My latest CWM: V1 as well as Aroma-Prep
      can be downloaded HERE

Credits:​
    • Liquid Smooth dev team
    • scott.hart.bi=for helping me with source building :)
    • Jokersax11-for being my initial inspiration on Photon, being a cool guy, and helping me along in my early days
    • Amarullz=for creating the Aroma Installer
    • Alcapone263-for donating an Atrix coming to a home near me :D
    • Spleef-for collaborating on those first builds that got me into Android
    • All my testers and users
    • Anyone else I may have forgotten :)

Ok...no need for crazy scenarios. I have the proper fix up. ending in 12.17. Has wifi fix, flash fix. I just tested it on the Atrix that was donated to me by Alcapone263 :D
    That's what I'm talking about! Thanks Bill! :D

It's really cool. I won't be able to test the DATA, SMS, or MMS part, but I'll be able to test most other things...just nothing requiring service...lol