FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB][4.2.2][JDQ39][DISCONTINUED] BLADE v1.4.1LALE 4 in 1 ROM 13/05/2013

514 posts
Thanks Meter: 124

By spannernick, Senior Member on 15th December 2012, 04:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
EDIT:10/07/2013 DISCONTINUED..Next Rom..
***Galaxy W MIMIC 5in1 ROM v1.5 Released*** USE SEARCH TO FIND IT.

No more updates will be made for the rom. Sorry..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF LINE..
Update 13/05/2013:BLADE V1.4.1 LALE KERNEL 3.0 (4.2.2) VERSION
Post bug reports here for CM10.1 Build 3 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2185109
The waiting its over,BLADE V1.4.1 is Available NOW..

This is the LOOK A LIKE EDITION 4 in 1 ROM...Four phones in one ROM..... ***LALE*** .

You can make your phone look like a iPhone,Windows Phone(You have to install Launcher 8 thats in the data folder in the system partition,)S3 or a Xperia. Details below about installing them.) Enjoy using your new 4 in 1 ROM..

Pictures are here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=43

***UPDATE ABOUT VERSION 1.4.1***

The will be 2 files in version 1.4.1,The first file will be the LITE version of the ROM, that means you will be able to use the ROM just with that file and the you will have more memory(No Walkman with it) if you you want the full ROM just install the second file after the first one has been installed.Google Play Music is included.

The LITE version only has the S3 Launcher and Weather Widget.You will be able to update the S3 Launcher and Weather Widget to S4,There will be 2 files one to update to the S4 Launcher and one it go back to the S3 Launcher.

Update coming later today...

EDIT:
Files are uploaded NOW All info is on the download site. (13/05/2013)

To swap memories (To use internal memory 1.7GB) without modifying the vold.fstab file, go to /System/build.prop using any File Explorer with root privileges (such as Root Explorer or X-Plore) and change from 1 to 0 in the code below*:

Before
# Change to 0 to swap back to internal memory 1.7GB and 1 to put it back to SD card..

persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1 (SD card)

After
persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=0 (internal 1.7GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures below of Xperia Home Screen and S3 Settings and Home screen.

Old Video for V1.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1P-6fgRuQw

Here are some apps with rom..

MobileScanner
FM Radio Spirit Free (This is the free version of of the app called Spirit Free,don't know why he didn't add radio in the name)
Memo
Total Commander
Walkman and Google Music(Walkm an widget only works with Xperia Launcher).
File Explorer
Task Manager
Dandelion Live Wallpaper
AddFree
Hatichi(Pet on your phone)
Super GNES
Skypeon3_0.10.0.16_UK-Only(Only works in the UK on Three network,I add this cos I use it,The proper one is in the Data folder for you to install if you like.look below for more info how to install the apk file.)
Talk
Billaboom (Pool Game)
Smart Statusbar
SwapSD (Remember this ROM is already swapped so the internal SD is your SD card,use this if you what to change it back)
Voxer
Launcher 8 (Once you run it it will change the lock screen into the windows one,You have to uninstall it to put it back to JB lock screen).
*Spirit Radio App (This has been removed from BLADEv1.4 cAause it works but it don't play any sound it works fine in BLADEv1.3 cause it based on CM10.)
And more...

I was thinking of putting in a seeder but have not yet so if you want one its here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2051756

Themes are added,Set the one that goes with the launcher you are using,to set it go to Setting>Themes to set it press Apply and then Apply anyway.(ignore the screen size error,works fine).Any time you can't apply the theme restart the phone.

Manual install apk files that come with the apps update.
There are some apk files in the System partition that needs installing,Launcher 8, iOS Theme and Skype,use Total Commander to install them,They are in System (root)>Data,More info on the ROM when you install it Please read carefully.

1.Open TL and press on File system root the press Data to going to the data folder please be carfull not to delete anything then go down the list of files and folders until you see the apk files.
2.press on one to install and repeat until they are all installed and thats it

Features
Based on CM10.1/4.2.2 Build 3.
Gapps included in the FULL version not LITE but Google Play is in the LITE version.
Arco's kernel
S3 Launcher/Xpera Launcher/Launcher 8/ILauncher (4 in 1)
Build.prop Tweaks
Battery++ Its not bad,it lasts about 2 or 3 days in standby,if you use apps and make calls,use wifi then it going to drain qwicker.
Smooth

Working
Audio
Receiving and making calls
GPS
Compass
Proximity sensor
Wifi
Bluetooth
USB mass storage
HW accelerated gui
HW accelerated video
Camera
Torch
Wifi/USB tethering
USB OTG
Vsync

Annoyances
Artifacts in preview for panorama shots
Green color when taking pictures (saved picture is ok though)

Installing Rom..
First, make sure you got BLADEv1.4_LALE_Rom Update.zip ,BLADEv1.4_LALE_Rom Update2.zip,BLADEv1.4_LALE_Apps Update.zip on your External SD Card.

After that, enter CWM and:
clear data (factory reset)
clear dalvik cache (under the "advanced" menu)
go to "mounts & storage" and format /system. This is extremely important!
install LITE ROM and if you want the FULL version install the upgrade after,(from the external SD)It will take about 5 minutes to install.
reboot your phone.It take about 3 to 4 minutes for it to boot up first time,Please wait it will start up or go and make a cup of tea or coffee but don't forget the sugar,well I have 4 spoons...lol.

Credits:
arco68
7amada100
ibanez7 & Rizal Lovins for Walkman app (The links to it are here)
PaWill
Bigtincan

And to all the people that made all the apps in this rom..plus XDA-Devs posters that's YOU,A BIG THANKYOU.

And Now For The DOWNLOAD....

BLADE V1.4 DOWNLOAD(Kernel 3.0)and BLADEv1.3 is available.

Download Page Any info on updates will be on this page.

Thanks arco for bringing this to our W..

NOW go and enjoy your Galaxy W..

Screenshots below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-03-15-55-47.jpg
Views:	34417
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1613864   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-08-32.jpg
Views:	3268
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1613865   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-09-10.jpg
Views:	3132
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1613866   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-09-45.jpg
Views:	3164
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1613867   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-03-17-12-07.jpg
Views:	3252
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1613873   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-09-23.jpg
Views:	2995
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	1613874   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-09-35.jpg
Views:	2897
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1613875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-10-39.jpg
Views:	33622
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1616206   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-11-07.jpg
Views:	2712
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1616207  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to spannernick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spannernick Ad-Free

15th December 2012, 05:51 PM |#2  
Flag Ontario, Toronto
Thanks Meter: 340

More
Slim Bean by Camcory with swapped sdcards

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8B...VdTME5jOUlwNWs
15th December 2012, 06:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7amada100

Slimbean comes with built in swap app . It just needs two clicks and reboot . Done
Don't get me wrong but I don't think Its necessary.
Also the swap SD app that camcory uploaded somewhere works on both 2.6 and 3.054 kernel

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
15th December 2012, 06:20 PM |#4  
Flag BLORA
Thanks Meter: 193

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Agree with you

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
15th December 2012, 07:10 PM |#5  
Flag Ontario, Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimHero

Slimbean comes with built in swap app . It just needs two clicks and reboot . Done
Don't get me wrong but I don't think Its necessary.
Also the swap SD app that camcory uploaded somewhere works on both 2.6 and 3.054 kernel

Yes, but when you install a Rom it leaves files on your sdcard, if the sdcards are swapped from the first boot those files will be left on the external sd. However, if you want me to delete it, I will.

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7amada100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7amada100 Ad-Free
16th December 2012, 09:42 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:

Yes, but when you install a Rom it leaves files on your sdcard, if the sdcards are swapped from the first boot those files will be left on the external sd. However, if you want me to delete it, I will.

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped

No mate, I just gave you my opinion

The Following User Says Thank You to UltimHero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltimHero Ad-Free
18th December 2012, 08:30 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
I will be moding this rom with a few apps and new boot animations.(just learning how to modified a rom.. )

Sorry but can you remove the slimbean link for this thread please,this thread is not for other rom threads..
18th December 2012, 09:03 PM |#8  
Flag Ontario, Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spannernick

I will be moding this rom with a few apps and new boot animations.(just learning how to modified a rom.. )

Sorry but can you remove the slimbean link for this thread please,this thread is not for other rom threads..

Yes, sorry for wrong post

21st December 2012, 03:12 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
No probs.. Updated first post..

Is there any free apps you lot want in the next version of this rom(not to many mind,more apps uses more memory...Adding the FM Radio Spint free version..?

I added the Sprint FM Radio App free version to the rom but it come up with "App has stopped working" when you press it in the app page any ideas, it works if you install it..???

I will not be updating the 3.0 kernel version until the camera app is working properly (I don't see the point using it without it) But if you want me to update it I will,it depends on how many of you want me too..
The Following User Says Thank You to spannernick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spannernick Ad-Free
21st December 2012, 08:52 PM |#10  
Flag Ontario, Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spannernick

No probs.. Updated first post..

Is there any free apps you lot want in the next version of this rom(not to many mind,more apps uses more memory...Adding the FM Radio Spint free version..?

I added the Sprint FM Radio App free version to the rom but it come up with "App has stopped working" when you press it in the app page any ideas, it works if you install it..???

I will not be updating the 3.0 kernel version until the camera app is working properly (I don't see the point using it without it) But if you want me to update it I will,it depends on how many of you want me too..

Add Smart StatusBar fee app, it makes the stairs bar accessible when using a full screen app just like MIUI

22nd December 2012, 07:54 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag London

More
Quote:

Add Smart StatusBar fee app, it makes the stairs bar accessible when using a full screen app just like MIUI

Ok thats cool...I will added it..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, i8150 galaxy_w

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)