Ok, as we said, we’re back with new ROM – ICS AOSP.
Don’t worry, we’ll provide you other ROMs as soon, as it possible. It's just the beginning.
- finally fixed location
- finally fixed GPS
- some improvements in camera HAL
- camera preview is now H/W rendered
- fixed signal lost issues
- fixed lost SMS issues
- fixed samsung sim toolkit (if you want to try, please install Stk.apk)
- fixed battery drain
- fixed gallery crash in some cases
- new RIL
Changelog (beta 3):
- fixed tethering
- fixed google location services
- fixed network location services
- wifi improvements
- performance improvements:
* added jit compiler
* added entropy performance hack
* improved dalvik parameters
Changelog (beta 2):
- fixed all timezone and calendar bugs
- fixed framework damaged by beta1
- fixed Netlink errors in logcat
- fixed gps and compass
- fixed bluetooth config
- fixed a2dp
- improved updater
- improved ramdisk
Changelog (beta 1):
- fixed bluetooth (with working deep)
- fixed logcat spam
- added tweak to hide reboot menu ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35512923 )
- added tweak to force launcher rotation ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35512923 )
- partially fixed videorecording
- added missing daemons and services
- fixed wallpapers size (now it looks just gorgeous)
- reduced Launcher size to by a 6MB
- fixed librs crash (live wallpapers)
- fixed YT reboots
- fixed proximity
Changelog (alpha 1):
- first release
What isn’t working (will be fixed soon):
- Video recording in stock app (try I
Download it now on Mod Edit: Links removed as Ad fly links are not allowed - see rule 13.
I’d be glad, if you would share links to our download page, instead of direct links to download.
Also would be great, if you wouldn’t create the mirrors.
Guys who made it happen:
Thanks for help from:
Cheers guys, I hope you’ll enjoy our return!
EDIT1: About GPL
As you can see @andyharney has checked sources and reopened all closed threads.
Kernel sources were available on GitHub FOR A MONTHS.
And YES, kernel wasn't modified since CM9 RC2. It's the same old kernel.
Here comes the link: https://github.com/MaclawStudios/and..._maclawstudios
You can also apply 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 patch if you want: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1321023939
Also, I noticed that some of you are doing everything to destroy our work, and that's why we aren't publishing device profile sources. By the way we don't have to do this. We've developed device profile from scratch on closed license and we just won't publish it, just like Samsung. You can still use our old device profile or Jellaxy one.
EDIT2: About Deep Sleep in Beta 3
I noticed some people experiencing issue with deep sleep after installing the update. If you are affected by bug, please turn off Google location services. We’ll try to fix it in next release.
EDIT3: About something called "Seeder"
Please, don't use famous app/hack called "Seeder". We did a quick research and /dev/random isn't used in android frameworks anywhere. Seeder will improve performance ONLY in some custom apps or cryptography functions, and that's why... we've integrated seeder tweaks in beta3. Installing "Seeder" would only decrease your phone's performance because it will work in background and waste your RAM.
Please, use bugtracker if you want to report a bug: