Thanks Meter: 7

By TheProphetC3, Junior Member on 17th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2015, 12:15 AM |#31  
Guy USe viperfx for get the maximum outcome from your headset #WhyIXDA
30th July 2018, 06:30 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
These Bluetooth Headphones are durable and easy to carry in bags. If you are going on a trip or vacation these headphones will be the best to carry. Also, these headphones are tested by our team and worth buying. If you are going to spend 2000 and didn’t get a good headphone that will be really regretting. So to avoid spending 2000 on poor product check out these Best Bluetooth headphones under 2000 in 2018. Let’s see which are the Bluetooth headphones that you can buy.
The Following User Says Thank You to prashantmahto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prashantmahto Ad-Free
28th August 2018, 08:02 AM |#33  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Sennheiser CX275 has the best sound clarity.
19th November 2019, 05:28 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
For a Music Lover, Headphones and Speakers are the most basic accessories. There are a lot of good quality Headphones available like Skull Candy, JBL, Bose, Sony etc. but all of these brands are expensive and not everyone can afford them.

You don't have to worry if low in budget. Budget Headphones are also available with good sound quality and battery backup. Here is a list of the best wireless headphones under 1000 where you can grab the best budget headphones.

Leaf Bass Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is my favorite out of the list.

Go get one and enjoy the Music ♥
30th November 2019, 12:11 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Get the Boat Rockerz 510 wireless. I and another 2 of my friends bought these seeing each other. They are really good!
Great sound quality and isolation, look really cool and are selling for a steal if you ask me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord AJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lord AJ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)