WARNING: I've bricked my tablet into APX mode around the 10th time of flashing this ROM (recovery froze and it rebooted into APX). The new (Update 1) recovery should be safer than the old one, but flash at your own risk!
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Device-specific source code for the Acer A700 are available from https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_acer_a700 and https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_acer_t30
Do not submit bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker
Latest Nightly: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=a700
Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps
- Install CWM recovery from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1791165 (note that the old touch version will not work because of incorrect default.prop from CWM builder)
- Do a Nandroid Backup!
- Install the ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Optionally install the Google Addon
- Wipe data if coming from stock
A rough changelog is (will be) available here:
http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#/cm10.1/a700 or http://10.1.cmxlog.com/?device=a700
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
What is your-- Phone model: Radio (baseband): CM version: CM Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Note to Official JB Users
Jelly Bean bootloader is only supported on 201212023-EXEPRIMENTAL and later NIGHTLIES.