FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[TUT]Chainfire 3D + plugins, works with almost all games.. :D

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
By hujjaini, Member on 24th December 2012, 06:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a tutorial on how to run almost all the games on samsung galaxy ace s5830i
Install chainfire 3D,click on it and select install CF3D (device will reboot)
Extract the plug ins you downloaded to your SD card(there are 3 plug ins)
Open Chainfire 3D and click on Install plugins / shaders and then chainfire 3d will search your sd card for plug ins , when it's done searching click on the 3 plug ins one by one to install them
Go back click on Default OpenGL settings and select reduce texture quality then scroll down and click on use plugin and select QUALCOMM
Now you're ready to play your games , enjoy
Please note that : to run chainfire 3D you need to have a rooted phone !

Plugins : http://www.4shared.com/rar/nMwhGnme/...ce_s5830i.html
Chainfire 3D :http://www.4shared.com/android/WN2FK...irecf3d34.html
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hujjaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hujjaini Ad-Free
 
 
24th December 2012, 08:10 PM |#2  
Androidnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hujjaini

This is a tutorial on how to run almost all the games on samsung galaxy ace s5830i
Install chainfire 3D,click on it and select install CF3D (device will reboot)
Extract the plug ins you downloaded to your SD card(there are 3 plug ins)
Open Chainfire 3D and click on Install plugins / shaders and then chainfire 3d will search your sd card for plug ins , when it's done searching click on the 3 plug ins one by one to install them
Go back click on Default OpenGL settings and select reduce texture quality then scroll down and click on use plugin and select QUALCOMM
Now you're ready to play your games , enjoy
Please note that : to run chainfire 3D you need to have a rooted phone !

Plugins : http://www.4shared.com/rar/nMwhGnme/...ce_s5830i.html
Chainfire 3D :http://www.4shared.com/android/WN2FK...irecf3d34.html

Good you explained the procedure. Please do change the topic to tutorial......it may help other people to find it.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Androidnow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidnow Ad-Free
24th December 2012, 11:41 PM |#3  
carlos9545's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barranquilla, Colombia
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidnow

Good you explained the procedure. Please do change the topic to tutorial......it may help other people to find it.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Chainfire Pro is a Paid App
The Following User Says Thank You to carlos9545 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carlos9545 Ad-Free
25th December 2012, 03:06 AM |#4  
hujjaini's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos9545

Chainfire Pro is a Paid App

Chainfire 3D, not a paid app, available on the play store
The Following User Says Thank You to hujjaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hujjaini Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 09:36 AM |#5  
rahulnandwani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai,India
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Hey
Is chainfire 3d safe to use
It bricked my friend's galaxy y


Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahulnandwani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulnandwani Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 11:06 AM |#6  
Androidnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulnandwani

Hey
Is chainfire 3d safe to use
It bricked my friend's galaxy y


Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

See after you are rooted nothing is safe. He must have done something wrong. Follow the steps and youll be fine.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Androidnow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidnow Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 04:59 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Vorarlberg
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Will then Unsupported apps work too?

Sent from my S5830i
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toterkeks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toterkeks Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 05:19 PM |#8  
hujjaini's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
It's only for games..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hujjaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hujjaini Ad-Free
4th January 2013, 07:32 AM |#9  
Androidnow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toterkeks

Will then Unsupported apps work too?

Sent from my S5830i

Not all...a few games tuned for arm6 processors will run. Not for apps. After reducing the texture and rebooting youll see some odd horizontal colour lines in your gallery and reduce in picture quality.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidnow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androidnow Ad-Free
4th January 2013, 09:50 AM |#10  
Android-fany's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag localhost
Thanks Meter: 717
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidnow

Not all...a few games tuned for arm6 processors will run. Not for apps. After reducing the texture and rebooting youll see some odd horizontal colour lines in your gallery and reduce in picture quality.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

And in Angry Birds the textures are glitchy if you reduce the texture.
The Following User Says Thank You to Android-fany For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android-fany Ad-Free
4th January 2013, 01:27 PM |#11  
michielvDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Can you explain the purpose of the plugins?
At the moment i'm using Chainfire without the plugins.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tutorial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes