FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UPE/OS]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7.8 for HTC Spark_W(Veriz.)[7.10.8858.136][RTM].•´¯)★

3,259 posts
Thanks Meter: 603

By Nokser, Inactive Recognized Developer on 24th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
About Info System Windows Phone for HTC Spark W:

- ROM is based on: Windows ® Phone 7.8 Build 7.10.8835.35 for HTC Spark W
- Software: Windows ® Phone 7.8
- OS version: 7.10.8858.136
- Language: en-US

About Info Supported Devices:
-HTC Spark W(HTC PC40200/Verizon)

Add/Update Oem/Dev. Packages:
-Pkg_FullUnlock - by ultrashot -update pkg
-Pkg_HtcUnlock - by ultrashot -uptade pkg
-Pkg_InteropUnlock - by ultrashot -uptade pkg
-Pkg_InteropX - by ultrashot -uptade pkg
-PkgOem_AccountManager - by ultrashot -update pkg
-PkgOem_AccountManagerWorker - by ultrashot -add pkg
-PkgOem_XapDeployer - by ultrashot -update pkg

!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!:
This rom is ONLY for Spark_W, or the HTC Trophy 7 on Verizon Wireless. If your Trophy is for ANY other carrier or unbranded, this rom WILL NOT WORK on your device!

If You don't know How, then no update this System.
Release is example, for testing and have fun. At this moment, not for everyday use, etc...
Everything you do, you do at your own risk.

Thank's for diego15nets - He test this ROM Release:
Info:
Quote:

I just installed Nokser's Rom and it seems to work well at first glance. Picture icon can be resized back to large, takes pictures clearly with flash, has the new office icon and applications, has the bing lockscreen option, twenty accent colors, search key is responsive.

+
Quote:

1. The Internet Sharing Option works and it broadcasts a signal I can connect to on my laptop. However, I do not have that feature on my plan. It takes me to a verizon plan to purchase the feature.
2. How can I test this? When I installed it, I didn't have to go through Verizon activation, if that's what you mean. It also has Root Manager installed, and XAP Deployer.
3. When I enter ##PST#, the dialer screen just clears.

Another Feature many will be happy about: Xbox Avatar Live Tile works!

Let me know if you want anything else tested!

and
Quote:

Great Job, I just installed it! Seems to work well at first glance. Picture icon can be resized back to large! Takes pictures clearly with flash, has the new office icon and applicationshas the bing lockscreen option, twenty accent colors, search key is responsive.

Anything else I should test/look for?

Download System Image Windows Phone:
ruu_signed_upe_product_wp7.8_8858.136_htc_spark_w_ rel.rtm.zip

Have Fun!

If you like my work and want keep leaks coming don't hesitate to use my paypal button in signature

Copyright (c) 2012-2013 UPE Product by Nokser
All Right Reserved.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nokser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nokser Ad-Free

24th December 2012, 09:39 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Important Info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokser

This is a only test/beta ROM, because i have no this device, but based on old ROM HTC Spark W.
that is why I need a tester
In this system porting 3 sections XIP/SLDR/IMGFS, and if we update this in spark device, then not unbrick device.
If not run, then normal re-flash working OS...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nokser Ad-Free
24th December 2012, 11:24 PM |#3  
Flag Someplace in CT
Thanks Meter: 155

Donate to Me
More
I guess's I will be going your rom a shot next weekend....sounds good so far

Sent from my mwp6985 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
25th December 2012, 01:22 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So I installed this rom and it's working PERFECTLY so far. The one thing is.... I'm getting prompted by the phone to install an update... should I do it or not?
25th December 2012, 01:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Since ##PST# does not work (dialer clears away without bringing up the service tools app), I suspect that the programming is broken on this ROM like it was in the old Spark_W roms.

People who flash over already activated phones will be fine, but anyone who tries to do *228 and option 1 will likely unactivate their phone and need to activate an old phone before reactivating the trophy.

TheXev got around this in his ROMs, you may want to talk to him to see how to correct this in yours.
25th December 2012, 02:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken52787

Since ##PST# does not work (dialer clears away without bringing up the service tools app), I suspect that the programming is broken on this ROM like it was in the old Spark_W roms.

People who flash over already activated phones will be fine, but anyone who tries to do *228 and option 1 will likely unactivate their phone and need to activate an old phone before reactivating the trophy.

TheXev got around this in his ROMs, you may want to talk to him to see how to correct this in yours.

I can confirm that this is NOT true. Both the PST work around for internet sharing and the *228 programming worked just fined for me. I tried both!
The Following User Says Thank You to JuvenTino.ks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JuvenTino.ks Ad-Free
26th December 2012, 03:11 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuvenTino.ks

I can confirm that this is NOT true. Both the PST work around for internet sharing and the *228 programming worked just fined for me. I tried both!

Thats good to hear. I thought that ##PST# didn't work, glad to hear other wise.
26th December 2012, 05:52 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Seems to be working well. Looks more polished than the 8835 builds. So far I think it could pass as a official release

THanks
The Following User Says Thank You to s10010001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s10010001 Ad-Free
26th December 2012, 09:22 PM |#9  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10010001

Seems to be working well. Looks more polished than the 8835 builds. So far I think it could pass as a official release

THanks

Interesting, because i have no this device thx for this opinion!

Possible add more lang if anyone needs..
27th December 2012, 02:56 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I installed this rom and it's working great until now ... Thanks
27th December 2012, 08:18 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Well day 2, its working great. I am all my stuff install (not much I need that's not built into the phone) everything is working smooth, all the functions are working correctly

email - working great on my 4 attached accounts
skydrive everything is linking correctly + auto image uploads is working fine
Office is good, I have been working fine with my excel sheets, and onenote file
Tiles all work great, their icons and font are all correct in all 3 sizes
Font is prefect when typing
**After I let the Zune SW update my phones Radio Battery life is good and signal is great.
Bing image for lock screen is cool

Rom is great, this should me the last rom I run on this phone, im sure I will be on a 8x here is a month or two.
The Following User Says Thank You to s10010001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s10010001 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)