- And for god's sake do not ask for Modded features, this is *untouched* aka Stock.
WHAT IS IT?
NOTE: The kernel and radio are included in the zip. There are separate threads in the forum that should give you the radio and kernel (insecure) see optional stuff section for links.
* FLASH ANY KERNEL other than the one in this ROM (or the insecure one that I will release later, check the forum).
* If you try to flash any other kernel (like my Cymbaline or AOSP derivatives) you are GURANTEED a soft brick, and most probably a hard brick.
It is what it is, be happy!
1) Download the zip (choose either odexed or deodexed, see comments in the downloads section) and transfer it to your device.
2) (optional) download any optional stuff (like busybox su pack), insecure kernel and transfer it to your device.
3) Do a Nandroid backup.
4) Did you do Step 3) ? Do it NOW
5) Format /system
6) Format /data
7) Wipe Data and Cache partition. (you can skip 6, if you have this option in your recovery).
8) Flash the ROM zip, first.
9) (Optional) flash any optional stuff if you wish. (like su pack and insecure kernel)
10) boot the device and WAIT BE PATIENT.
11) Flashing will be successful: You will see the Samsung JB bootanimation, then you will see SAMSUNG logo (glow animation), at this point your touchkey lights should be on (dalvik cache being built). If the touchkey lights are not lit up, you are soft bricked, go back to recovery, wipe data and cache and reboot.
DOWNLOAD ODEXED VERSION
DOWNLOAD DEODEXED VERSION
IMPORTANT: This does not have the UCLL3 radio, but has the stock kernel. Please see the UCLL3 Radio thread in this forum for it. Installation instructions are the SAME as for the ODEXED ONE. Also, only change is SecSettings is moved to /system/app from the odexed version
* Insecure Kernel: You can download it from the kernel thread here.