[ROM][4.2.2] SGT7 - Making your Nexus 10 a true tablet

Search This thread

tbis

Apr 27, 2010
What gapps? the ones in the op are dead.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

beerope

Aug 6, 2012
Dude lay off the guy...He posted an exceptional ROM for all of us here and put his time into doing so and your being a jerk bashing him. All we need is to start making devs leave cause of sh*t like this and then we'll have less ROMs and less content overall for our N10's. The ROM rocks, treat people with more respect. After all, he built the ROM, Not you.

I already apologized to him, what else do you want me to do? I thought he was a troll as there is no tablet ui when the title is about a true tablet experience

escosk8r

Aug 22, 2008
I already apologized to him, what else do you want me to do? I thought he was a troll as there is no tablet ui when the title is about a true tablet experience

This type of thing happens often on xda, and it causes a lot of negative consequences, just think before you post next time, k? :)

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
No it is working. See screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356610943885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356610943885.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 639

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
I expected tiles to be absent and indeed these are absent, but cannot customise toggles also, only five of these are present that being aeroplane mode, WiFi, auto rotate, brightness and notifications. Any ideas to get others back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Lim Wee Huat

Masterpiece Finishes

Aug 27, 2010
Dude lay off the guy...He posted an exceptional ROM for all of us here and put his time into doing so and your being a jerk bashing him. All we need is to start making devs leave cause of sh*t like this and then we'll have less ROMs and less content overall for our N10's. The ROM rocks, treat people with more respect. After all, he built the ROM, Not you.

WTF? Escosk8r, shut up dude. He apologized. There is no need for your post AFTER he apologized.

escosk8r

Aug 22, 2008
I expected tiles to be absent and indeed these are absent, but cannot customise toggles also, only five of these are present that being aeroplane mode, WiFi, auto rotate, brightness and notifications. Any ideas to get others back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

WTF? Escosk8r, shut up dude. He apologized. There is no need for your post AFTER he apologized.

I've been on xda since 08 and I've seen crap like this go bad fast towards hard working devs. I was just putting it out there cause I don't want our n10 threads cluttered with that stuff. Anyways everyone's over it now so we can move on..

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
I've been on xda since 08 and I've seen crap like this go bad fast towards hard working devs. I was just putting it out there cause I don't want our n10 threads cluttered with that stuff. Anyways everyone's over it now so we can move on..

Dear what is crap in my post please do let me know. If you followed the earlier posts well, OP wanted a feedback on whether "tablet toggle" was working and that is what I am providing. This post is in continuation to earlier two post which deal with the functionalities present or absent in this rom. :(

beerope

Aug 6, 2012
escosk8r, what is wrong with you? OP DID ask for feedbacks as he probably does not have a Manta yet, at least not in his sig. What clavicle did was rightful and justifiable. Unlike you, who starts useless thread like this on XDA, wasting the bandwidth of the forum and the attention of this community.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2053240

escosk8r

Aug 22, 2008
escosk8r, what is wrong with you? OP DID ask for feedbacks as he probably does not have a Manta yet, at least not in his sig. What clavicle did was rightful and justifiable. Unlike you, who starts useless thread like this on XDA, wasting the bandwidth of the forum and the attention of this community.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2053240

Are you kidding me? The op asking for feedback does not mean he wants people to say his ROM sucks and what not like he rudely said. And my post was put in the right section under q&a. Having a question is not a bad thing dude sheesh... Why is everybody flaming me when I was just trying to stand up for the op? This should be over by now it was a simple thing and people are still going on about it c'mon.. This went too far... Sorry for the cluttered thread op, my apologies.

Reactions: clavicle

tbis

Apr 27, 2010
Cdesai Since you build experimental roms Could you look into building a galaxy note 10.1 based rom for the nexus 10. this is just a thought i think could be a big hit for the Nexus 10 roms. I ask because my Droid razr is on a Note based rom and has some good apps like spen and stuff and i think the multi window thing would be cool on the nexus 10. I Love this rom but just wondering if a good dev could look into something like that.

cdesai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2011
IN YOUR HEAD
Cdesai Since you build experimental roms Could you look into building a galaxy note 10.1 based rom for the nexus 10. this is just a thought i think could be a big hit for the Nexus 10 roms. I ask because my Droid razr is on a Note based rom and has some good apps like spen and stuff and i think the multi window thing would be cool on the nexus 10. I Love this rom but just wondering if a good dev could look into something like that.
This is built from source, and not a binary port.
Multi-Window is a proprietary closed source Samsung feature, so you won't have it in this ROM.

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
I have switched on the option of Action reflow through h/ware key settings, but in few apps like play store, chrome etc, it doesn't move together with the navigation buttons and stays on the top.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Top Liked Posts