FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Opinions on tablets

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

Post Reply Email Thread
I am thinking of getting either a Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. I don't really want any other one because I love stock Android without any skins on top of it. It will be primarily for watching movies and tv shows on planes, in bed, in hotels and social networking. Nothing too big. I am fine with 16 GB but I think 8 GB will be too small. What do you think I should get? Or is there an alternative that looks a lot like stock Android? By that I mean does any other manufacturer have a custom skin that doesn't look blatantly obvious when using the device. Thanks and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

25th December 2012, 02:27 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 17

Donate to Me
More
Anyone?
25th December 2012, 02:35 PM |#3  
Flag Nottinghamshire
Thanks Meter: 457

More
If you're going to be using it for media then you'll want either the 32Gb or 16Gb version. The 8Gb will more than likely be too small for multiple movies, etc. It's a brilliant device though, I love mine.

Sent from a Paranoid Nexus 7 with XDA Premium!
27th December 2012, 06:35 AM |#4  
Los Angeles, California
Thanks Meter: 662

More
They don't sell the 8gb version in the play store anymore. If money isn't an issue go with the Nexus 10. Otherwise... Nexus 7
27th December 2012, 07:55 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I think 32mb is the ideal version for all merry christmas hello
27th December 2012, 07:57 AM |#6  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,326

More
For taking it around with you the nexus 7 seems more practical. The 10 is not very portable IMO. The 32g 7 is only $249 and is very nice and pure vanilla.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
christmas, holiday, nexus, tablet

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)