What it is?
Most of you have heard about ROM Cleaner, it's been released for 10 different devices most of them are HTC devices.
The biggest problem we have been facing with HTC devices is when we remove system apps from the device it will in most cases result in a incomplete widget list and the only way to bring them back is to clear HTC Sense data.
By doing so we are forcing HTC Sense to reload our widgets.
Of course this method works perfectly but since your home screen will be restored to default it's a real pain to recreate all your shortcuts and widgets on the home screen.
With "Widget Scanner" we are now able to force HTC Sense to reload the widgets without clearing anything at all!
When to use it?
- If you are missing widgets, even if you didn't remove them.
- If you have been flashing a mod that resulted in missing widgets.
- If you have been removing HTC Sense apps after the initial boot process.
- If your widgets for a "unknown" reason just disappeared.
- If you have been restoring/installing HTC widgets.
How to use it?
Graphical Step by Step:
- Download "Widget Scanner" and copy the zip to your sdcard.
- Reboot into recovery and flash it just like a ROM.
- Follow the instructions in the AROMA Installer.
- When done, Reboot.
Developers: If you want to use this in your ROM or in a mod. Just PM me before you do so...