FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[solved] what is that theme in the picture ?!

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By evil droid, Member on 26th December 2012, 10:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
umm, so i was checking the widget locker themes thread and i saw this pic :

i really like the status bar so..can someone tell me what theme chooser theme is this please

thnx in advance

26th December 2012, 10:07 PM |#2  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,067

More
That's the Cowon something theme. I forgot but it's from an Android media player.
27th December 2012, 03:47 AM |#3  
Flag Northbrook
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Ah..that status bar brings back memories

Its the MotoBlur status bar that came on the Motorola phones with 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, and 2.2 (with 2.3 they created "ginger blur" which was much more tuned down from the hated motoblur). I don't know if someone made a theme chooser theme out of it or not

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to gagdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gagdude Ad-Free
27th December 2012, 05:17 AM |#4  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 3,067

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagdude

Ah..that status bar brings back memories

Its the MotoBlur status bar that came on the Motorola phones with 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, and 2.2 (with 2.3 they created "ginger blur" which was much more tuned down from the hated motoblur). I don't know if someone made a theme chooser theme out of it or not

Oh sorry, didn't realize he was asking about the status bar. Yeah, that's the old Motoblur theme (it's not even called Motoblur anymore). The lockscreen is probably WidgetLocker with the Cowon D3 clock.
27th December 2012, 06:22 AM |#5  
Flag Northbrook
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product F(RED)

Oh sorry, didn't realize he was asking about the status bar. Yeah, that's the old Motoblur theme (it's not even called Motoblur anymore). The lockscreen is probably WidgetLocker with the Cowon D3 clock.

Np, I almost thought he was talking about the widget locker theme too, I mean it was obvious or so it seemed.
Still, I'm impressed you knew the name of the WL theme

The Following User Says Thank You to gagdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gagdude Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)