[BUG LIST] JellyBean 4.1.1 , 3.16.401.8 WWE Firmware

1,145 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,555

Post Reply Email Thread
I just found few bugs:
-Touchscreen hangs on first boot, have to power off and on the screen to make it working
-Also is impossible to disable ADB, strange behaviour with Developer Setting menu too (adb can be disabled only with Developer Setting ON, if i select OFF, adb auto-re-enable it self when USB is connected again)
-mouse cursor with USB Host is really SLOW and LAGGY
-on USB Host disconnect, "Select method od writing" doesn't disappear, if i select HTC Sense Input it's still there, cannot remove from the notification bar
-MTP it's FUUUUU**** SLOW!!! Bugged, cannot copy flac file!!! When first file is copied, than it stop copying!!! This ruined my day, tomorrow i have no music on my phone!!! FU** HTC!!!

New feature! USB Host now is self powered! USB mass storage is working without external power!!!

Big changes:
-USB connection is changed
Pro: no data corruption, now ADB/Fastboot is working ok with Win8 Computer with Intel USB 3.0 too
Con: we are force to use htc sync manager, and MTP to copy files, TOO BAD
The Following User Says Thank You to pirlano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pirlano Ad-Free
27th December 2012, 10:32 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I haven't any problem to transfer flax file

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
27th December 2012, 01:23 PM |#3  

More
It is no longer possible to check the vibration option when typing on the stock Sense keyboard... This is something is truly miss, any way to fix this?
27th December 2012, 02:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Can't see the phone as mass storage on Windows XP
27th December 2012, 02:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2,586

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by addsfsds

Can't see the phone as mass storage on Windows XP

Use TWRP to mount as mass storage.
27th December 2012, 03:27 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maartendw

It is no longer possible to check the vibration option when typing on the stock Sense keyboard... This is something is truly miss, any way to fix this?

Found the solution myself... I didn't see the that the option was checked under the new energy saving mode

27th December 2012, 04:31 PM |#7  
Flag Durban, South Africa
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Regarding the file transfer thing, a workaround to access and transfer files as "Mass Storage", try using AirDroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mFpcmRyb2lkIl0.

You can transfer and speed install apps and stuff, for more info: http://andystudenthandbook.blogspot....droid-app.html

EDIT: Another workaround: Instal the HTC Sync Drivers, then launch the internal storage from the "Portable Device" in My Computer. You should be able to copy files this way.
27th December 2012, 04:48 PM |#8  

More
Do you also have a two drives after connecting HOS to PC (In My Computer)? One with internal storage and second one visible as blank CD/DVD? This second one can be also accessible after switching on ADB? I can instal HTC Sync from that.
30th December 2012, 12:15 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
No bug till now
30th December 2012, 10:27 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
The space button doesn't work if you use the standard T9 keyboard in the default browser in portrait mode.

30th December 2012, 11:47 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Qwertz keyboard mode in landscape mode shows Z instead of Y.

Ugly calculator widgets.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)