Things you will gain:
- working Bravia on ICS
- working Download Music Info for Walkman
- root will stick if you had it before
Things you will loose:
- ability to flash custom ROM's requiring unlocked boot loader. Duh.
- CWM recovery. You can get it back using this guide
1. Download Walkman_port_few_fixes.zip
2. Clear data for Download Music Info and all Walkman apps, under settings>apps>all
3. With Root Explorer or any root manager; copy CredentialManagerService.apk from the attached zip and paste it to system>app and set permissions. Delete .odex file for CredentialManagerService if you're on a odexed stock ROM.
4. Copy file system>lib>libdrmtestengine.so from the zip and paste it to system>lib and set permissions.
5. Copy file system>lib>DRM\libdrmtestengine.so from the zip and paste it to system>lib>DRM and set permissions.
6. Shutdown and flash stock kernel with Flashtool.
- either use the kernel from the FTF file of the Firmware you are currently using, be sure to not wipe Data(you will loose apps) and System(you will loose root). Uncheck wipe data and check Exclude System.
- OR flash this with fastboot; fastboot flash boot 55.sin. The attached kernel is for .55 firmware. Here is the JB .200 kernel.
7. Relock your bootloader using these instructions.
8. Reboot and it should be working!! It does for me(stock .55) and jemju(XTX v7)
Optional: When I relocked bootloader, my WiFi was broken. Download this and paste it to /system/lib/modules with correct permissions. Reboot and WiFi will be back.