FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM/4.2.2] [June 03 2013] VJ CM10.1 | Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - v6.3 Stock/Sense/Data++

754 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,438

By vijendrahs, Senior Member on 28th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2015, 05:47 PM |#4511  
Flag Orava
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf_grey91

That is your right.

I made a video that shows you can install plenty of apps... It is 1 hour long (i think) and has no cuts so if you wasted 40 hours (and still no sucess) i would say you did something wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to ntn_labs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ntn_labs Ad-Free

13th May 2015, 06:05 PM |#4512  
Flag ??<
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:

That is your right.

No disrespect meant to the ROM author. But, Yes, I didn't thank a ROM author who has so far wasted about 40 hours of my life trying to install a ROM that ultimately will never be used on my device. Congratulations, that is the dumbest comment I have every read on XDA.

BTW, what exactly should I be looking for in a logcat file that shows the A2SD scripts not moving any further apps to the sd-ext partition after about 200-300Mb?

Previously, this device had a CM10 ROM on it, the A2SD scripts worked perfectly and it had over 1Gb of apps installed without any issues.

Come on, there are plenty of (virtually?) fault-free 4+ ROMs avilable for many devices. There are some truly excellent ROM builders around.

Why pick this one then if there's plenty this is 2 years old and I don't think the dev still updates anything.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Also facebook takes most of the space.

13th May 2015, 06:23 PM |#4513  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntn_labs

I made a video that shows you can install plenty of apps... It is 1 hour long (i think) and has no cuts so if you wasted 40 hours (and still no sucess) i would say you did something wrong

Well, doh! Yeah, I guessed I must be doing something wrong. Point is I can't work out what. If the A2SD scripts were similar to previous ROMs (installed on this Desire) then at least 1 of the A2SD GUI apps should work but none do.

Link?

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsafbig

Why pick this one then if there's plenty this is 2 years old and I don't think the dev still updates anything.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Also facebook takes most of the space.

I know the dev has long since finished with this ROM. I wanted a 4.2-based ROM for compatibility purposes and generally wanted to skip the KK (400Mb) looparound hboot business. This HTC is my father's backup phone.
13th May 2015, 06:43 PM |#4514  
Flag Orava
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Quote:

Well, doh! Yeah, I guessed I must be doing something wrong. Point is I can't work out what. If the A2SD scripts were similar to previous ROMs (installed on this Desire) then at least 1 of the A2SD GUI apps should work but none do.

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAJ8GYPk0o

PS: and my FAQ page for this ROM, might help you aswell: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36257163
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn_labs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ntn_labs Ad-Free
13th May 2015, 07:35 PM |#4515  
Flag ??<
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntn_labs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAJ8GYPk0o

PS: and my FAQ page for this ROM, might help you aswell: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=36257163

Subbed.

18th May 2015, 06:14 PM |#4516  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey guys. i have some problem with my proximity sensor, and i want to Disable it, but i can't find any setting about it, CAN you HELP me please ??!?!
Tnx
2nd October 2015, 06:42 PM |#4517  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Just installing this ROM for the first time. It's been stuck on the circular animated Cyanogenmod flash screen for 10 minutes now. How long should I wait before assuming that it has failed??
16th February 2016, 10:57 AM |#4518  

More
Hi,
I have installed this ROM and it works great.
However there is one probleme I'm facing. After installing the ROM, playstore update itself (and in particular some google services) and it takes all the place in the memory so I can not install other applications.
The only solution I found for the moment is preventing playstore from updating itself using the solution described here : http://android.stackexchange.com/que...cally-updating
However this is not a satisfying solution because :
1- I can not install some applications that requieres last google services
2- It seems that the solution described there drain the battery...

So I'm wondering if someone has a solution to this problem. Is there any way to move the google updates to the sd-card ? Or does someone has any other solution ?
Thanks and congratulations for this ROM. I really like it.
17th March 2017, 12:07 PM |#4519  

More
25th April 2017, 07:36 AM |#4520  

More
I really like this topic! I also found many inspiring green screen video footage! I hope you will come in handy!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)