Just uploaded Jelly Bean v1.1, it's the last download in the download section.
I'll clean up the post when i get time.
I fixed CWM so no more hitting no to install CWM before rebooting the phone, it just installs with the rom.
ftp upload is slow, will be ready to download around 11:50 pm Saturday march 23, 2013.
I would first like to say I'm no dev, I just used dsixda's kitchen to put this all together. So my first Thanks goes to dsixda for such an awesome tool!
Special thanks to, TiMiN8R, gregbradley, Spectre51 and everyone else who has shared info here ay XDA.
- I made this rom for all LT30a user's, LTE APN's for rogers are included, second post has images off APN's as well just in case you need them.
- Rom is and will be optomized for users in canada that have a locked bootloader.
- I would first like to thank Vaizen for his work with adding different batteries.
- I have changed the battery, signal and wifi images, this will be an addon to be flashed after you have installed the ROM.
1. Battery, signal and wifi status bar theme.zip.
- 1. Bring back the stock fonts.
- 2. Updated Sony Sketch and Jelly Bean mixed Fonts, I have also updated the SE font to be larger for our screens.
- 3. Update the Fonts to Jelly Bean
1. Xperia T Original fonts.zip.
2. Mix Between JB / SE.zip.
3. Jelly Bean Fonts.zip.
- Thanks to Greg for the find on the JB Keyboard.
- Added the stock keyboard in the image above to see the difference, also added stock keyboard download in case you want to go back to stock.
- Changed some of the buttons and background. you will only notice the mod if you use the black on black styled keyboard. Keyboard is based on the latest JB keyboard.
- Updated keyboards, forgot to add landscape keys.
- 1. Black on Black light blue border.
- 2. Black on Black dark blue border.
- 3. Blue & Black.
- 4. Stock.
- 5. Black on Black new shade of blue border.
- 6. Black on Black red border.
- All Rogers apps removed , if you like the rogers app's you can download them from the market.
- Removed alot more Sony app's, i'm trying to slim down the ROM and create better battery life.
- Rooted with Chainfire's SuperSu
- Busy box installed, Thanks to Ryuinferno
- CWM installed, Thanks to cray_Doze & Sharaz22
- Removed some Sony bloatware.
- Added Xperia Launcher, Thanks to ra3al
- Added Nova Launcher - Free version, Thanks to TeslaCoil Software
- Added small buttons, Thanks to recoba23
- Added Status bar Toggles, using eryen's white icons with blue indicator, Thanks to peetr
- TitaniumBackup latest - Free version, thanks to Titanium Track team.
- Transdroid, must have.....
- Added some tweaks to the build prop & init.d. To many peeps to thank, so this goes out to XDA for the great forum & all the great dev's here.
- I have been using Sony Sketch font's since i had my old c905, So I'm using Sony Sketch fonts in my Rom. (FYI I have always had an issue with the small t in the sony sketch font, so i have changed it to add a small bar on both sides of the t)
If you would like the Original fonts back I have included a CWM zip, the download is under the Themes category above.
Here's a list of the app's I moved to Data/apps, plus apps I have added. I put some app's back to the system/app folder as after reading some post's moving certain app's to data/app's can have a negative affect on space.
- Updated List
1. flash O2 generic 303 firmware, make sure you check off baseband in flashtool (we don't wat to flash the baseband). power on phone and select usb debugging.FYI, if you are coming form LT30a device no need to worry about Kernel.
2. Install Root thanks to Bin4ry for this.
3. Install CWM thanks to Sharaz22, for this.
4. move rom and CWM flashable zip to Sd Card.
5. Boot to CWM and wipe phone, then flash rom, CWM is now installed with rom, so after the ROM flashes and you reboot you will be asked to remove CWM. Just choose any of the no's.
6. Updates will be labeled update, if you are runnning an older version you can just apply the update.
Version 1, the begining (removed)
Version 1.1, added some wallpapers.(removed)
Version 1.2, I'm reading about build prop tweaks so this version might not be stable. please report bugs if you try this.(removed)
Version 1.2a, running this version now, seems stable.please report bugs if you try this.(removed)
Version 2.4, Battery seems to be better. Time scape is now removed. init.d tweaks applied. New tweaks in build props.
Version 2.5, Fine tuned tweaks in build props.
Version 3.0, Added more tweaks to init.d, cleaned up placement of app's, added more ringtones & notification's. (full wipe recommended)
Version 3.1, Minor Update, flash V3.0 first then apply this update. (cleaned up init.d) just flash in CWM
Version 3.4, Put back stock font's, cleaned things up a little..... I'm going to take a rest on reading about tweaks and rom's. LOL
Downlaod rom here. V1.0 (removed)If you find any bugs please let me know.
Downlaod rom here. V1.1 (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V1.2 (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V1.2a (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V2.4
Downlaod rom here. V2.5, Update for 2.4. (wipe cache in cwm first)
Downlaod rom here. V2.5, If you are not running 2.4 install this version.
Downlaod rom here. V3.0 requires full wipe, please report back issue's or speed improvements.
Downlaod Update here. V3.1 Update
Downlaod Update here. V3.4 requires full wipe, just to be safe.
Downlaod Xperia JB Here. V1.1 requires full wipe, just to be safe.
if you are unsure on how to flash a rom, root a phone, answer a text or use an android phone you may want to do a little reading before you begin..
If by chance you mess up or I upload a rom that messes up your phone you ultimately are on your own and take full responsibility for anything that happens to your phone.
So all jokes aside take care and read if your unsure, Have fun.
I'm a huge UFC fan hence the wallpaper above, if you like MMA and want to check out some free wallpapers look here. All wallpapers were created by me, There's one that's not related to MMA, guess it and i'll give away all my go launcher themes for free. Limited time offer! (ends January 15, 2013)
You can see them here.