FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]HackitZ-XperiA 3.4 for LT30a 7.0.A.3.195 (development stopped moved to new vers)

916 posts
Thanks Meter: 275

Post Reply Email Thread
This Rom is based on Rogers.ftf 7.0.A.3.195 added new rogers jelly bean rom based on .489

quick note;
Just uploaded Jelly Bean v1.1, it's the last download in the download section.
I'll clean up the post when i get time.
I fixed CWM so no more hitting no to install CWM before rebooting the phone, it just installs with the rom.
ftp upload is slow, will be ready to download around 11:50 pm Saturday march 23, 2013.

I would first like to say I'm no dev, I just used dsixda's kitchen to put this all together. So my first Thanks goes to dsixda for such an awesome tool!

Special thanks to, TiMiN8R, gregbradley, Spectre51 and everyone else who has shared info here ay XDA.

• I made this rom for all LT30a user's, LTE APN's for rogers are included, second post has images off APN's as well just in case you need them.
  • Rom is and will be optomized for users in canada that have a locked bootloader.

Icons
  • I would first like to thank Vaizen for his work with adding different batteries.
  • I have changed the battery, signal and wifi images, this will be an addon to be flashed after you have installed the ROM.

Download
1. Battery, signal and wifi status bar theme.zip.
Fonts
  • 1. Bring back the stock fonts.
  • 2. Updated Sony Sketch and Jelly Bean mixed Fonts, I have also updated the SE font to be larger for our screens.
  • 3. Update the Fonts to Jelly Bean

Download
1. Xperia T Original fonts.zip.
2. Mix Between JB / SE.zip.
3. Jelly Bean Fonts.zip.
Keyboard
  • Thanks to Greg for the find on the JB Keyboard.
  • Added the stock keyboard in the image above to see the difference, also added stock keyboard download in case you want to go back to stock.
  • Changed some of the buttons and background. you will only notice the mod if you use the black on black styled keyboard. Keyboard is based on the latest JB keyboard.
  • Updated keyboards, forgot to add landscape keys.
  • 1. Black on Black light blue border.
  • 2. Black on Black dark blue border.
  • 3. Blue & Black.
  • 4. Stock.
  • 5. Black on Black new shade of blue border.
  • 6. Black on Black red border.

Download
1. Xperia-Keyboard-black-black-blue_border_light_1.7.zip.
2. Xperia-Keyboard-black-black-blue_border_dark_1.7.zip.
3. Xperia-Keyboard-blue-black_1.7.zip.
3. Xperia-Keyboard-stock.zip.
4. Xperia-Keyboard-black-black-blue_border_new_blue_1.7.zip.
5. Xperia-Keyboard-black-black-red_border_1.7.zip.
  • All Rogers apps removed , if you like the rogers app's you can download them from the market.
  • Removed alot more Sony app's, i'm trying to slim down the ROM and create better battery life.
  • De-odex
  • Rooted with Chainfire's SuperSu
  • Removed some Sony bloatware.
  • TitaniumBackup latest - Free version, thanks to Titanium Track team.
  • Transdroid, must have.....
  • Added some tweaks to the build prop & init.d. To many peeps to thank, so this goes out to XDA for the great forum & all the great dev's here.
  • I have been using Sony Sketch font's since i had my old c905, So I'm using Sony Sketch fonts in my Rom. (FYI I have always had an issue with the small t in the sony sketch font, so i have changed it to add a small bar on both sides of the t)
    If you would like the Original fonts back I have included a CWM zip, the download is under the Themes category above.

Here's a list of the app's I moved to Data/apps, plus apps I have added. I put some app's back to the system/app folder as after reading some post's moving certain app's to data/app's can have a negative affect on space.
  • Updated List
  • ClockWidgets.apk
  • com.adobe.flashplayer.apk
  • com.es_file_explorer.apk
  • facebook.apk
  • com.gameloft.microwidget.apk
  • TitaniumBackup_latest.apk
  • transdroid-1.1.8.apk
  • XperiaLauncher.apk

1. flash O2 generic 303 firmware, make sure you check off baseband in flashtool (we don't wat to flash the baseband). power on phone and select usb debugging.
2. Install Root thanks to Bin4ry for this.
3. Install CWM thanks to Sharaz22, for this.
4. move rom and CWM flashable zip to Sd Card.
5. Boot to CWM and wipe phone, then flash rom, CWM is now installed with rom, so after the ROM flashes and you reboot you will be asked to remove CWM. Just choose any of the no's.
6. Updates will be labeled update, if you are runnning an older version you can just apply the update.
FYI, if you are coming form LT30a device no need to worry about Kernel.

Version 1, the begining (removed)
Version 1.1, added some wallpapers.(removed)
Version 1.2, I'm reading about build prop tweaks so this version might not be stable. please report bugs if you try this.(removed)
Version 1.2a, running this version now, seems stable.please report bugs if you try this.(removed)
Version 2.4, Battery seems to be better. Time scape is now removed. init.d tweaks applied. New tweaks in build props.
Version 2.5, Fine tuned tweaks in build props.
Version 3.0, Added more tweaks to init.d, cleaned up placement of app's, added more ringtones & notification's. (full wipe recommended)
Version 3.1, Minor Update, flash V3.0 first then apply this update. (cleaned up init.d) just flash in CWM
Version 3.4, Put back stock font's, cleaned things up a little..... I'm going to take a rest on reading about tweaks and rom's. LOL

Downlaod rom here. V1.0 (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V1.1 (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V1.2 (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V1.2a (removed)
Downlaod rom here. V2.4
Downlaod rom here. V2.5, Update for 2.4. (wipe cache in cwm first)
Downlaod rom here. V2.5, If you are not running 2.4 install this version.
Downlaod rom here. V3.0 requires full wipe, please report back issue's or speed improvements.
Downlaod Update here. V3.1 Update
Downlaod Update here. V3.4 requires full wipe, just to be safe.
Downlaod Xperia JB Here. V1.1 requires full wipe, just to be safe.
If you find any bugs please let me know.

I love feedback and will do my best to answer and keep an eye on the thread. as I'm new to building rom's I have a lot to learn. So with that being said if and when i upload a rom and it has warning in the change log, this just means it might not be stable and could cause you to have to reinstall a rom. I will do my best to ensure that does not happen by testing my self, but it's always a possibility.

Fine Print......,
if you are unsure on how to flash a rom, root a phone, answer a text or use an android phone you may want to do a little reading before you begin..
If by chance you mess up or I upload a rom that messes up your phone you ultimately are on your own and take full responsibility for anything that happens to your phone.
So all jokes aside take care and read if your unsure, Have fun.

I'm a huge UFC fan hence the wallpaper above, if you like MMA and want to check out some free wallpapers look here. All wallpapers were created by me, There's one that's not related to MMA, guess it and i'll give away all my go launcher themes for free. Limited time offer! (ends January 15, 2013)
You can see them here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HackitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HackitZ Ad-Free

29th December 2012, 04:14 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
North of the Border

More
I'm adding the Rogers LTE & Tethering APN settings here, this came from a stock Roger's Xperia T.

So if you have lost your APN's or want to add the Roger's APN's for LTE to your rom here you go.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HackitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HackitZ Ad-Free
29th December 2012, 06:00 PM |#3  
Flag British columbia
Thanks Meter: 1,976

Donate to Me
More
This is perfect for those who cant unlock and like the sony style thanks alot man!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cartmenicus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cartmenicus Ad-Free
29th December 2012, 08:19 PM |#4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Probably marking work or drinking beer...Maybe both
Thanks Meter: 5,659

Donate to Me
More
Well done. I will add to the AIO soon. Remind me if I forget.
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gregbradley Ad-Free
1st January 2013, 09:57 AM |#5  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No one tries to port this rom on Tx?
Sent from my LT29i using xda app-developers app
3rd January 2013, 12:57 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
North of the Border

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakingimperator

No one tries to port this rom on Tx?
Sent from my LT29i using xda app-developers app

Not sure if it would work?

I'm no Dev and just learning. so my focus is making the ROM fast and more importantly battery friendly.
The Following User Says Thank You to HackitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HackitZ Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 01:03 AM |#7  
Flag British columbia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackit

Not sure if it would work?

I'm no Dev and just learning. so my focus is making the ROM fast and more importantly battery friendly.

Im new to the T but is it normal for the roms to be 450mb? i rember on z10 i shaved stuff down to 80mb lol going to flash as soon as my batterys all charged and i have root
3rd January 2013, 01:15 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
North of the Border

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsqwizzys98

Im new to the T but is it normal for the roms to be 450mb? i rember on z10 i shaved stuff down to 80mb lol going to flash as soon as my batterys all charged and i have root

Just keep in mind I'm new.

Also let me know how it runs on your T.
The Following User Says Thank You to HackitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HackitZ Ad-Free
4th January 2013, 09:02 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
this might be a dumb question but any idea if the LT30a from Bell is any different then the LT30a from Rogers? Is the only difference the preloaded bloatware? Thanks
4th January 2013, 09:51 PM |#10  
Flag British columbia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseraction

this might be a dumb question but any idea if the LT30a from Bell is any different then the LT30a from Rogers? Is the only difference the preloaded bloatware? Thanks

Just the preloaded bloat

Sent from my LT30a using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to cartmenicus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cartmenicus Ad-Free
10th January 2013, 02:37 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
North of the Border

More
Looking to add a new update this weekend, i have been working on more init.d tweaks and if v3.0 (what i'm on now) runs smooth for the next 3 days I'll upload it.

Also user mcsqwizzys98 has been working on a slimmed down version that will be added as soon as he has had time to test.

Looks like mcsqwizzys98 and I will be working on the rom as a team, so as for now the future looks bright.

We'll keep you posted.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HackitZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HackitZ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)