So, I present to you.....Wraith
Thanks to Ollie1132 for the colour suggestion
- Rooted One X
- Custom recovery
- ROM based on HTC 3.14.401.31 for One X (not OneX+ ROMs) - you will need to be running a ROM based on 3.14.401.31 for this to work properly!
- Deodexed ROM (stock ROMs are odexed, so the theme won't work with them)...if in doubt, check the ROM thread if the ROM is deodexed or not.
Confirmed working with:
- Maximus v12 - thanks ollie and bo
- ViperX JB - tested by me
- Orio v7 - thanks bo
- Ordroid v12 - thanks slebit
There may be some incompatibilities with other mods that modify SystemUI (battery % mods etc). If you have any issues, you will need to restore stock frameworks first by reflashing your ROM without wiping.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- updated for compatibility with Viperx 3.3.3
- fully themed HTC PowerManager
- themed more statusbar icons
- themed Talk - icon, notification and smileys
- fixed a couple of faulty images
- changed up/download anim icons from AOSP style to Sense style -- thanks whiskey!
- Fixed bug with ViperX 3.2.3 - see this explanation
- Added original Roboto font to the installer
- New lockring
- Now you can install battery and other statusbar icons separately
- Fixed a few graphical glitches, including Contacts widget icon
- Fully themed from the ground up - all framework files edited, not a trace of HTC green or blue anywhere
- Themed HTC apps, including Sense, Mail, Clock etc
- Choice of two statusbar icon themes
- All new Wraith skin
For more details, click the button below:
Themed system files
- framework-res/SystemUI/com.htc.resources - purple/black theme throughout
- themed Settings.apk - various icons including USB connected icon
- changed statusbar clock and notification text to purple
- changed notification shade clock/date to purple
- fixed holo gradient background
- new statusbar icons - thanks to Basil3 for these!
- ICS styling for non-ICS apps
- Purple progress bars
- Pop-up menu boxes / dialog boxes
- themed HTC Music app
- themed HTC lockscreen and pattern unlock screen
- themed HTC apps, including dialer, phone, world clock, HTC IME
- All stock HTC apps now have an ICS feel to them (calendar / Mail etc)
- All new Wraith skin
- More things I forgot - seek and you shall find!
Version 1.2.0 - for ROMs built on the 3.14.401.31 One X bases
JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, THIS IS FOR JELLYBEAN ROMS. IF YOU INSTALL THIS ON AN ICS ROM, YOUR PHONE MIGHT EXPLODE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
INSTALLATIONAS ALWAYS, NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING....AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK
Just flash the zip through recovery. It will make the require changes to the required apks. It will also install the Wraith skin to /data/app
To get the full effect, you will also need to apply the Wraith skin.
And you're done - have tried to make it as easy as possible, but let me know if there any problems.Code:Settings > Personalise > Skins > Wraith skin > apply
If you're coming from another theme, always better to reflash your Rom without wiping first, to restore stock frameworks...avoids any leftover icons etc!
REVERT TO STOCKThe easiest way to revert to stock is to reflash your ROM without wiping.
CREDITSMost of the .pngs/.9.pngs have come from the stock ICS and HTC ROMs - I have spent countless hours resizing, recolouring and 9patching the contents of all the apks! That said, there are a couple of people whose hard work helped me along.he_stheone, mayfield103, trollallot and the other great themers here on XDA
VillainROM team - for their awesome VillainTheme system
endursa - for his fixed holo background
amarullz - for AROMA, and revolutionising the way we install zips on Android
H89P - for letting me "borrow" his AROMA setup, and countless troubleshooting
Mwilky - for sharing mods and ideas
Anyone else I may have collected icons from over my travels through the forum!
Ollie1132 - for the colour idea, sugeestions and testing
The Great Dane - for testing and providing his invaluable opinion
You guys, the users, for testing and making suggestions
If anyone feels I have used some of their work without proper credit, please let me know in the thread or via PM - will happily give credit where its due!!
SCREENSHOTS(updated 12th January)
The quick settings shown in the notification bar screenshot are indeed from the ViperX JB rom
HEX colour code: 8a17cc