This is a full compile rom of ParanoidAndroid 2.56 to our HD2's
using the latest android sources of ParanoidAndroid CM10 JellyBean 4.1.2.
This rom is compiled and offered bywwchang though we will be serving the thread together.
Download link: http://d-h.st/mdw
No Gapps included, not even Google Play Store, so DIY for Gapps,
Or please add however you wish from other roms or sources.
Installs to /system ~250m for NAND
and to '/NativeSD/PA_LEO' sdcard ext4 directory for NativeSD & DataOnEXT.
Follow the options in the aroma installer.
- suggestion for best responsiveness, is to disable Ram Swapping.
- and to select no Odex ('leave De-Odexed') for simplicity.
- for video playback, install the included *MX Player 1.7.9* in /system/app.
- as is, mx player hasn't unpacked the video codecs so pls use the include root explorer.
- and go into /system/app, find mxplayer.apk and install it as a user app.
- then set it as default player from gallery2.
- the camera takes good pictures, except the viewer is strandy
- and the current gallery camera may soft reboot once in a while.
- the cm trebuchet launcher may 'blank out' after 1st use.
- so just find your way to setttings > apps > all > trebuchet, and 'clear data' - that's it, and just a one time necessity..
- i have not 2g or 3g on my hd2 (3g only on a spare phone with cdma, so i couldn't test 2g to 3g switching).
- but i included tytung's ril tweak script just for good measure.
- is tytung's jb r1
- and the .ko kernel modules are too.
- though i tested marc1706's kernels & .ko sets, ...very good, excellent.
- is bigger than it could be - easy to pare down /system by deleting or replace fat apps.
- though for this rom i was trying to leave it quite stock, almost like directly out of compile.
Run w/o Ram Swapping and on NAND for best results.
Download link for the original, straight 'compile output' version with 'NAND cLK / ppp only' installer:
I've finished enough of this, ...so will be able to continue onto other android sources, yahoo!
Thanks mostly to Evervolv Android for their continued sources support for the legacy (qsd8k) devices - htc bravo, passion, supersonic - and providing good study examples, and to the 'htcleo' team - thanks again.