[ROM][AOKP+PA]King Kang The Most Customizable Rom. 4.1.2

4,531 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,983

By ktempleton, Senior Member on 3rd January 2013, 03:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ok guys i took over the rom from Slick Rick and here is your thread i havnt made any changes to this rom yet but have plans to once i get 4.2 up and running remember that i dont have this phone so i rely on you guys and gals to bring any issues to my attention, also if there are things you would like to see in the rom pm me and ill consider it, anyway with that said enjoy...

King Kang
1/9/13

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/qbb

old build
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/E6b

Inverted Gapps

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/DyS

Regular Gapps

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ktempleton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktempleton Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 03:28 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon

Donate to Me
More
reserved
reserved
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktempleton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktempleton Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 03:29 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon

Donate to Me
More
reserved
grabbing this one to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktempleton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktempleton Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 03:48 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Nice. Do you see the volume bug being resolved anytime in the future?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to OmegaBlaze For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OmegaBlaze Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 05:37 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon

Donate to Me
More
Not sure. what's the volume bug what does it do etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ktempleton For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktempleton Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 06:48 PM |#6  
Flag hickory, n.c.
Thanks Meter: 74

More
About half way up the ticker volume stops increasing

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to acejoker25000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acejoker25000 Ad-Free
3rd January 2013, 09:11 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Thumbs up You're the man!
You just couldn't keep yourself away from building more roms eh? Let me know if you want me to test anything, and I'll be messaging you later today when I hear back from invisiblek. WOOT!

Also, for reference for everyone else, ktempleton doesn't have a E4GT to test on, this also means he is not yet privy to ALL of the bugs that the E4GT has. So if you have an issue, logcats, and descriptions are very much appreciated. Simply stating "the volume issue" is not descriptive enough and will probably end up crowding up the thread for no reason.
3rd January 2013, 09:32 PM |#8  
Flag Under Your Bed
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Nice
extreme sense
3rd January 2013, 09:39 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
About to download. What gapps should we use?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
3rd January 2013, 10:19 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lebanon

Donate to Me
More
I'll go ahead and post the most recent gapps for you guys i forgot all about that lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda premium
4th January 2013, 07:12 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskatebad45

You just couldn't keep yourself away from building more roms eh? Let me know if you want me to test anything, and I'll be messaging you later today when I hear back from invisiblek. WOOT!

Also, for reference for everyone else, ktempleton doesn't have a E4GT to test on, this also means he is not yet privy to ALL of the bugs that the E4GT has. So if you have an issue, logcats, and descriptions are very much appreciated. Simply stating "the volume issue" is not descriptive enough and will probably end up crowding up the thread for no reason.

Can logcat even be used?(Let me know how and I will get it.)

Im going to be as descriptive and concise as I can be about the bug; Basically every Asop/Cm9/Cm10 based rom on our device has this bug.

The volume buttons can be pressed to maximum volume, however the ACTUAL volume on our device will go no higher than than halfway. It sucks very bad =|

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)