FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Android tvbox device.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By iamspeedbump, Junior Member on 5th January 2013, 10:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello I purchased an android 4.0.4 car deck and I like to put cm10 on it. But I am having a few issue that I hope someone can help me with. The deck came already rooted. So here are some of my issue. Please help if you can. Thank you.

1.) "adb devices" works but "fastboot devices" does not. I am guessing I have the wrong usb drivers but I can not find any that make fastboot to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

2.) I need to get or create an image recovery file. I have CWM installed but unable to install recovery because the CWM says device is not supported. I have tried many key combination on the deck but unable to get it to reboot in recovery or boot loader. Rebooting in boot loader or recovery through adb or terminal emulator does not work. The device just reboots.

3.) Is there an CM10 out there that will work on my device?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OS is Android 4.0.4 on an A10 1.0 ghz processor. It is a touch screen not a capacitive touch screen.

Below is what I get when I do "adb shell getprop"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[audio.defCurve]: [false]
[audio.routing]: [2]
[dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit]: [48m]
[dalvik.vm.heapsize]: [256m]
[dalvik.vm.heapstartsize]: [5m]
[dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file]: [/data/anr/traces.txt]
[debug.egl.hw]: [1]
[dev.bootcomplete]: [1]
[dhcp..result]: [failed]
[dhcp.wlan0.dns1]: [10.0.0.1]
[dhcp.wlan0.dns2]: []
[dhcp.wlan0.dns3]: []
[dhcp.wlan0.dns4]: []
[dhcp.wlan0.gateway]: [10.0.0.1]
[dhcp.wlan0.ipaddress]: [10.0.0.10]
[dhcp.wlan0.leasetime]: [86400]
[dhcp.wlan0.mask]: [255.255.255.0]
[dhcp.wlan0.pid]: [498]
[dhcp.wlan0.reason]: [BOUND]
[dhcp.wlan0.result]: [ok]
[dhcp.wlan0.server]: [10.0.0.1]
[gsm.current.phone-type]: [1]
[gsm.operator.alpha]: []
[gsm.operator.iso-country]: []
[gsm.operator.isroaming]: [false]
[gsm.operator.numeric]: []
[gsm.sim.operator.alpha]: []
[gsm.sim.operator.iso-country]: []
[gsm.sim.operator.numeric]: []
[gsm.sim.state]: [UNKNOWN]
[gsm.version.ril-impl]: [aw-dataonly-ril-0.1]
[hwui.render_dirty_regions]: [false]
[init.svc.adbd]: [running]
[init.svc.bootanim]: [stopped]
[init.svc.console]: [running]
[init.svc.custom_init]: [stopped]
[init.svc.dbus]: [running]
[init.svc.debuggerd]: [running]
[init.svc.dhcpcd_eth]: [stopped]
[init.svc.dhcpcd_wlan0]: [running]
[init.svc.drm]: [running]
[init.svc.installd]: [running]
[init.svc.isomountmanager]: [running]
[init.svc.keystore]: [running]
[init.svc.media]: [running]
[init.svc.netd]: [running]
[init.svc.netshare]: [running]
[init.svc.preinstall]: [stopped]
[init.svc.ril-daemon]: [running]
[init.svc.securefile]: [running]
[init.svc.serial_touch]: [running]
[init.svc.servicemanager]: [running]
[init.svc.surfaceflinger]: [running]
[init.svc.u3gmonitor]: [running]
[init.svc.vold]: [running]
[init.svc.wpa_supplicant]: [running]
[init.svc.zygote]: [running]
[keyguard.disable]: [true]
[media.stagefright.maxsubfont]: [72]
[net.bt.name]: [Android]
[net.change]: [net.dnschange]
[net.dns1]: [10.0.0.1]
[net.dnschange]: [1]
[net.hostname]: [android-703ca2a006686b8b]
[net.qtaguid_enabled]: [1]
[net.tcp.buffersize.default]: [4096,87380,110208,4096,16384,110208]
[net.tcp.buffersize.edge]: [4093,26280,35040,4096,16384,35040]
[net.tcp.buffersize.gprs]: [4092,8760,11680,4096,8760,11680]
[net.tcp.buffersize.hspa]: [4094,87380,262144,4096,16384,262144]
[net.tcp.buffersize.lte]: [524288,1048576,2097152,262144,524288,1048576]
[net.tcp.buffersize.umts]: [4094,87380,110208,4096,16384,110208]
[net.tcp.buffersize.wifi]: [524288,1048576,2097152,262144,524288,1048576]
[net.wlan0.dns1]: [49.0.0.0]
[net.wlan0.dns2]: []
[persist.sys.country]: [US]
[persist.sys.language]: [en]
[persist.sys.localevar]: []
[persist.sys.profiler_ms]: [0]
[persist.sys.strictmode.disable]: [1]
[persist.sys.strictmode.visual]: [0]
[persist.sys.timezone]: [America/Los_Angeles]
[persist.sys.usb.config]: [mass_storage,adb]
[ro.allow.mock.location]: [1]
[ro.baseband]: [unknown]
[ro.board.platform]: [exDroid]
[ro.bootloader]: [unknown]
[ro.bootmode]: [unknown]
[ro.build.characteristics]: [tablet]
[ro.build.date.utc]: [1352280352]
[ro.build.date]: [Wed Nov 7 17:25:52 CST 2012]
[ro.build.description]: [apollo_tvbox-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20121107 test-keys]
[ro.build.display.id]: [apollo_tvbox-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20121107 test-keys]
[ro.build.fingerprint]: [softwinners/apollo_tvbox/apollo-tvbox:4.0.4/IMM76D/20121107:eng/test-keys]
[ro.build.host]: [hz-wjh]
[ro.build.id]: [IMM76D]
[ro.build.product]: [apollo-tvbox]
[ro.build.tags]: [test-keys]
[ro.build.type]: [eng]
[ro.build.user]: [hz]
[ro.build.version.codename]: [REL]
[ro.build.version.incremental]: [20121107]
[ro.build.version.release]: [4.0.4]
[ro.build.version.sdk]: [15]
[ro.carrier]: [unknown]
[ro.chip_type]: [a10]
[ro.com.android.dateformat]: [MM-dd-yyyy]
[ro.config.alarm_alert]: [Alarm_Classic.ogg]
[ro.config.notification_sound]: [pixiedust.ogg]
[ro.config.ringtone]: [Ring_Synth_04.ogg]
[ro.crypto.fs_flags]: [0x00000406]
[ro.crypto.fs_mnt_point]: [/data]
[ro.crypto.fs_options]: [barrier=0]
[ro.crypto.fs_real_blkdev]: [/dev/block/nande]
[ro.crypto.fs_type]: [ext4]
[ro.crypto.state]: [unencrypted]
[ro.debuggable]: [1]
[ro.display.switch]: [1]
[ro.factorytest]: [0]
[ro.hardware]: [sun4i]
[ro.kernel.android.checkjni]: [0]
[ro.machine.type]: [yho]
[ro.opengles.version]: [131072]
[ro.product.board]: [crane]
[ro.product.brand]: [softwinners]
[ro.product.cpu.abi2]: [armeabi]
[ro.product.cpu.abi]: [armeabi-v7a]
[ro.product.device]: [apollo-tvbox]
[ro.product.firmware]: [2.1.4]
[ro.product.locale.language]: [cs]
[ro.product.locale.region]: [CZ]
[ro.product.manufacturer]: [unknown]
[ro.product.model]: [tvbox]
[ro.product.name]: [apollo_tvbox]
[ro.revision]: [0]
[ro.runtime.firstboot]: [1357285145932]
[ro.secure]: [0]
[ro.serial.touch]: [1]
[ro.serialno]: []
[ro.setupwizard.mode]: [OPTIONAL]
[ro.sf.lcd_density]: [160]
[ro.softmouse.bottom.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.left.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.leftbtn.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.midbtn.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.right.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.rightbtn.code]: [-1]
[ro.softmouse.top.code]: [-1]
[ro.udisk.lable]: [tvbox]
[ro.wifi.channels]: []
[rw.bluetooth.status]: [0]
[sys.boot_completed]: [1]
[sys.settings_secure_version]: [1]
[sys.usb.config]: [mass_storage,adb]
[sys.usb.state]: [mass_storage,adb]
[system_init.startsurfaceflinger]: [0]
[wifi.interface]: [wlan0]
[wifi.supplicant_scan_interval]: [15]
[wlan.driver.status]: [ok]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamspeedbump For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamspeedbump Ad-Free
 
 
7th January 2013, 05:39 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have a similar CarPC same stats. I am looking to accomplish similar things... though I would also like to remove the clumsy firmware(?) driven stereo interface.
16th January 2013, 09:50 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Smile Android TVBox
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamspeedbump

Hello I purchased an android 4.0.4 car deck and I like to put cm10 on it. But I am having a few issue that I hope someone can help me with. The deck came already rooted. So here are some of my issue. Please help if you can. Thank you.

1.) "adb devices" works but "fastboot devices" does not. I am guessing I have the wrong usb drivers but I can not find any that make fastboot to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

2.) I need to get or create an image recovery file. I have CWM installed but unable to install recovery because the CWM says device is not supported. I have tried many key combination on the deck but unable to get it to reboot in recovery or boot loader. Rebooting in boot loader or recovery through adb or terminal emulator does not work. The device just reboots.

3.) Is there an CM10 out there that will work on my device?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
OS is Android 4.0.4 on an A10 1.0 ghz processor. It is a touch screen not a capacitive touch screen.


I have the same device.

I'm having an issue while in debug mode, to have Windows 7 64bit recognize the ANDROID device. It remains grayed in device manager.

Also, could you please elaborate how you managed to install CWM?

We are a small community with this devices, let's try to help each other
24th January 2013, 07:57 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Holon
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I also have "Knight Rider 7 Inch - CVIR-C130-2GEN with
android 4.0.4, , baseband 2.1.4, kernel 3.0.8+ hz@hz-wjh #692, build apollo_tvbox-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20121227 test-keys

i can't find nothing on the internet about it... no firmwares, no roms, nothing...


only 1 thing bothers me, when i'm inside the android and playing music... audio comes out only from front speakers.... from rear speakers and subwoofer nothing...
inside the sound category (settings) i found that it's using something called 'codec' i think the problem is somewhere over there.. maybe a new version of this "codec" or whatever it is will fix it... but still nothing on the net about it.

Solution:
Need to change in settings the GPS sound or something like this to on or off, don't remember exactly but it's now working
24th January 2013, 09:06 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Waze
Quote:
Originally Posted by avishai0528

I also have "Knight Rider 7 Inch - CVIR-C130-2GEN with
android 4.0.4, , baseband 2.1.4, kernel 3.0.8+ hz@hz-wjh #692, build apollo_tvbox-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20121227 test-keys

i can't find nothing on the internet about it... no firmwares, no roms, nothing...


only 1 thing bothers me, when i'm inside the android and playing music... audio comes out only from front speakers.... from rear speakers and subwoofer nothing...
inside the sound category (settings) i found that it's using something called 'codec' i think the problem is somewhere over there.. maybe a new version of this "codec" or whatever it is will fix it... but still nothing on the net about it.

I'm still working on it connected to 12V @ home, and did not install in the car yet.
I was not able to install Waze, are you able to install it?
31st January 2013, 03:34 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpy2007

I'm still working on it connected to 12V @ home, and did not install in the car yet.
I was not able to install Waze, are you able to install it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1359646086
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1359646086
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1359646086
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1359646086
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-24 15.56.02.jpg
Views:	1178
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	1692264   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-24 16.11.48.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	1692265   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-29 15.37.21.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	1692266   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-29 15.41.49.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	1692267  
31st January 2013, 03:43 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Smile rom android 4.0
прошивку устанавливать через livesuite 1.07.
мой email ustinov.81@mail.ru: Ковбой:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2eiwmq3j9...ho_car_778.img
еше одну залью через час.
The Following User Says Thank You to serg090909 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift serg090909 Ad-Free
31st January 2013, 04:02 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg090909

прошивку устанавливать через livesuite 1.07.
мой email ustinov.81@mail.ru: Ковбой:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2eiwmq3j9...ho_car_778.img
еше одну залью через час.

Is it possible to install CWM on this device?

How do you enter recovery mode?

Were you able to install a different ROM?
31st January 2013, 04:15 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumpy2007

Is it possible to install CWM on this device?

How do you enter recovery mode?

Were you able to install a different ROM?

cwm я не устанавливал. вторая прошивка намного быстрее.но есть проблема.(в wince в настройках надо отключить звук gps.)
31st January 2013, 04:51 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg090909

cwm я не устанавливал. вторая прошивка намного быстрее.но есть проблема.(в wince в настройках надо отключить звук gps.)

....
Attached Files
File Type: rar gs.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.57 MB, 340 views)
31st January 2013, 05:12 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serg090909

ночью загружу 2 прошивку

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...1&d=1359652310
2013-01-31 20.43.48.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-31 20.43.48.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	1692564  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes