Changed build to avoid conflict with team venoms mods, this should be more stock now.
It is now a ClockWorkMod Update.zip using AROMA installer.
alot changed and yet, no GSM is working but i am getting closer.
but if you wish to check performance and maybe test some performance here, this is a way to do it and compare.
Any contribution to fixing the RIL driver in this one or other fixes are appreciated, feel free to make patches if you can help improve this.
- GSM Mobile Radio - NO
- AUDIO - YES (+ BEATS AUDIO works fine with headset)
- PHOTO CAMERA - YES (FRONT is very,very dark, BACK camera is ok)
- VIDEO CAMERA - YES (for now only 1080p recording, 1280x720 closes camera, change in settings)
- VIDEO PLAYBACK - YES
- MICROPHONE - YES
- WIFI - YES
- GPS - YES
- BLUETOOTH - YES (Wifi seems affected by enabling bluetooth at bootup, and no wifi connectivity exists, so disable BT at bootup)
- ROTATION - YES
- YOUTUBE - YES
- MOST SENSORS - YES
- VIBRATION - NO
- NFC - YES (No icon when activated, but works fine with included NFCtag+)
- PC CONNECTION - NO (not worked on it)
- INT / EXT SDCARD - YES (without sdcard, camera cannot save to internal storage)
- in /system folder, you can rename "local.prop1" to "local.prop" , and you can enable adb root.
- its based on v10d, i do not know if the boot.img is required, but remove it if you wish to try it without. (remember to edit md5 checksum file if you do)
- do not try and install recovery from the CWM app, just use it to reboot into cwm, do NOT install recovery, its already in place and modified to work with sense.
Firefox users: Ignore warning, this is just a zip with a backup included, no executables here