FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] Signature Blue v3 (4th March)

3,241 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,720

Thread Closed Email Thread
--

About

Signature Blue is a subtle Theme Chooser theme for xhdpi and hdpi devices running popular custom firmwares like CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android, LiquidSmooth, AOKP etc.

The attempt is to provide an elegant and professional look to your Android device, withot going over-the-top with too many modifications.

Installation

Once downloaded, install the theme just like any other app.

To activate the theme, go to System Settings → Themes and select Signature Blue.

In case you get a warning message that says that the theme has certain resources missing, please click on "Apply Anyway".

After activating the theme, please restart your device for changes to take effect completely.

--------------------------------

Support Development

This is a FREE theme. There is also a DONATE version of the theme. Both are EXACTLY THE SAME. In case you would like to show your appreciation, please consider buying the Donate Version.

Appreciation

This theme wouldn't have been possible without the enthusiasm and encouragement of several friends and colleagues over at XDA-Developers.

Special thanks to Matt Bloomfield (mattmanwrx)

Bugs and Requests

There might be several elements that I might have missed theming. Please help me out if you spot any by dropping an email at [email protected]

You can also email me if you have any requests or suggestions for further improvement of the theme.

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FROM GOOGLE PLAY

Mod edit: Links removed

--
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to toxicthunder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toxicthunder Ad-Free

7th January 2013, 01:24 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
res
The Following User Says Thank You to toxicthunder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toxicthunder Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 01:24 PM |#3  
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
reserved
7th January 2013, 01:25 PM |#4  
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxicthunder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toxicthunder Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 01:30 PM |#5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,970

Donate to Me
More
Helped Toxic with compiling the theme... and I must say, what beautiful work he has done here!!

Couldnt be any better!! - and that is me being a themer myself

Thanks for making it Toxic...
The Following User Says Thank You to mattmanwrx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattmanwrx Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 01:39 PM |#6  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,175

Donate to Me
More
Very Nice work on this ............This is really a Great Eye Catcher in this Forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnylovesalman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunnylovesalman Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 02:09 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,369

More
Great Work ToxicThunder!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to purian23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift purian23 Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 05:51 PM |#8  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 466

More
Amazing work toxic, I might actually stick with this ! (Me, a die-hard fan of Asylum's black )

P.S.:If anyone's Quicksetting panel disappears, please reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to warfareonly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warfareonly Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 06:04 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Awesome theme, thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
7th January 2013, 06:18 PM |#10  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4,278

More
Great Job!
Very Nice minimal and Clean.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kakito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kakito Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 09:57 PM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,970

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylovesalman

Very Nice work on this ............This is really a Great Eye Catcher in this Forum.

Nice to see other themers are liking it too it is a real nice theme and a great job by ToxicThunder
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread