IMPORTANT: Advanced knowledge of what your doing it's required, I'm not responsible for the mismanagement of your device, soft-brick or hard-brick. Still, I'm here to help you with whatever you need.
- The Android system it's pretty much the same, the ROM is based on Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 KPO latest update for UK.
- The status bar has been resized and extracted what was not needed, the toggles has been resized as well to gain more notification area on portrait and more importantly in landscape mode, added transparency too.
- Theme for Settings and Main Menu is now black
- Added new icons to resemble Jelly Bean.
- New pop dialogs, menus, bars, buttons, radios, checks and more
- Colors for the status bar clock and icons.
- Added new JB keyboard
- Replaced stock launcher with a modded version of Nemus Launcher, faster and very customizable.
- Added new wallpapers to the gallery.
- Rooted + busybox
- Lockscreen animation and time position
- Roboto font
- New Sounds and ringtones
- MXPlayer with codec
- Dolphin + JetPack for full website browsing
- Complete animated UI
WHAT DO I NEED?
- STOCK ROM GB 2.3.6 2012 July P1010XXKPO P1010XEUKPO
- CWM RECOVERY v22.214.171.124 + ROOT (thanks to MadTeam and Motafoca) ROM WORKS ONLY WITH THIS NO OTHER AND STOCK KERNEL se.infra@SEP-95#1
- ODIN v1.61
- JBROM FINAL V1.0 BK201EKY
- USB DRIVERS (if you need)
PROCEDURE: For Windows only, Win7/8 x86/x64
1. MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Charge your battery up to 40%
3. DOWNLOAD MODE: Turn off you tab, press and hold volume DOWN and POWER, A yellow triangle will appear with an android working in it, you are now in download mode.
4. ODIN: With your tab in download mode, open Odin3+v1.61.exe and plug it to the computer usb port, ID:COM text fiel most turn yellow, if not, you probably have to reinstall your USB Drivers, once that is yellow click on the PDA button and select the file: P1010KPO_P1010XEUKPO_HOME.tar.md5 and hit START in the Control Panel. After a few minutes your tab will boot in Stock KPO GB 2.3.6 android, turn off your tab again.
5. CWM Recovery + ROOT: Turn your tab into download mode once again and plug it, hit RESET in ODIN Control Panel, now click on PDA once more and select the file: madteam-cwm-p1010-kpi.tar hit START. Your tab will reboot and load android now with the Recovery Manager installed and it's now rooted (root the device may void your guaranty).
6. JBROM FINAL V1.0 BK201EKY: Transfer your downloaded file: "NANDROID_JBROM_FINAL_V1.0_BK201EKY.rar" to the following path:
"/sdcard:/clockworkmod/backup" (if doesn't exist create folders all lowercase) paste and extract here. From the app drawer selecet CMW Manager, grant superuser, select Recovery mode and Reboot, you are now in CWM Recovery. Navigate using your Vol +/- and Power as selector to: "backup and restore" then: "- restore" now: "- NANDROID_JBROM_FINAL_V1.0_BK201EKY" and finally: "Yes - Restore" once finish choose: "reboot system now" and wait ETA 5mins. Enjoy the ROM
anyone else please let me know
I've been BK201EKY from EL SALVADOR