Please post links to compiled apps for Windows RT desktop, and if possible also link to their source code. I will make minimal testing of the apps before listing them, but nothing extensive; apps may have known or unknown issues, and it's even possible that somebody will link malicious apps here. Use at your own risk.
DO NOT request ports of closed-source applications! It's not possible (unless they're pure .NET 4.x, in which case they don't need to be ported) and you will look like a fool and waste your time. Additionally, at this time, code which requires GCC to build (i.e. can't build under MSVC) is impractical to port.
- 06 Apr: Updated link for IceChat to a newer version (thanks @TheExileFox!)
- 03 Sep: Updated the link for Process Hacker (thanks again, @bfosterjr!)
- 10 Apr: Added pForth and Python's LibFFI.
- 22 Dec: Added TeXStudio.
- 20 Dec: Added Nethack and Greenshot.
- 12 Dec: Added MicroEMACS. Updated Subversion and Notepad++.
- 21 Aug: Added AvP Classic.
- 20 Aug: Added Paint.NET, highlighted the step needed to use ClassicStartMenu.
- 16 Aug: Added Subversion and AutoHotKey.
- 10 Aug: Added Fossil.
- 22 Jul: Added ffmpeg, Halite, and Lua.
- 8 Jul: Added QupZilla, SPGT client, and QuiteRSS.
- 26 Jun: Added Snes9x, FileZilla, and WinMerge.
- 25 Jun: Added OpenSSL, QT4, and Perl, updated Synergy.
- 10 Jun: Added Coolplayer (Update: now with FLAC plugin).
- 7 Jun: Added GlDirect library and ioQuake3.
- 5 Jun: Updated link for Quake to the D3D version.
- 12 May: Added MFPDemo (sorry I was late posting it).
- 2 May: Added WinDjVu.
- 28 Apr: Added an updated version of MFC.