FORUMS

[ROM][CM10] Ultimate Jelly

437 posts
Thanks Meter: 291

By PowerPlop, Senior Member on 10th January 2013, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Some of you requested a working CM10, so i'll provide some up-to-date test builds.

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/?7d2xd0xw9gantpo

Gapps: http://goo.im/devs/OliverG96/gapps-l...te-rebased.zip (Flash them after you have booted, don't know it these gapps work.)

I don't have much time coming weeks so i'll change the layout of this thread later.

I don't have a HTC Hero, so I don't know what works, what doesn't. I don't even know if it boots.

YOU have to test and report what's working/bugs. It will go slow but it's all I can do.

I have used Shelnutt's CM10 build for HTC Hero CDMA which is quite the same.

Don't forget to push the THANKS button and to thank shelnutt for his builds!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PowerPlop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PowerPlop Ad-Free
10th January 2013, 07:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is this the rom or only gapps ?
10th January 2013, 07:31 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammadjavaid

Is this the rom or only gapps ?

I just added the downloadlink.
10th January 2013, 08:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Won't boot. And windows doesnt accept the driver, so no logcat...

Tried first time for a while, and the bootanimation seemed to pick up some speed..

Edit logcatting now! One of the first things I saw was:

Quote:

I/cm ( 88): Welcome to Android 4.1.2 / CyanogenMod-10-20130105-UNOFFICIAL-heroc

Phew, it booted. Animations are a bit slow...

Whole log: http://www.pasteall.org/38695/text

Trackball use shows a mousecursor
Power button does not give a response (so no screenshot)
BT switches on!
WIFI doesnt switch on ...
10th January 2013, 09:04 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Does boot. Not very fast rom. Camera is missing. Pleasing on the eye looks nice .
Sent from my Hero using xda app-developers app
11th January 2013, 08:22 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
It boots, that's a good thing. CM10 is indeed slower as CM9 on my Magic too, probably because it uses even more memory and don't forget it just a raw build.
I'll see if I can get some things improved with scripts.
The Following User Says Thank You to PowerPlop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PowerPlop Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 02:23 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPlop

It boots, that's a good thing. CM10 is indeed slower as CM9 on my Magic too, probably because it uses even more memory and don't forget it just a raw build.
I'll see if I can get some things improved with scripts.

Happy to test. My hero is up for sale so I dont know how long i'm able to test it.

How can you dev something if you cant test it? I'm a software dev, but I need my debugger all the time..
12th January 2013, 02:59 PM |#8  
Flag Mostar
Thanks Meter: 341

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jogai

Happy to test. My hero is up for sale so I dont know how long i'm able to test it.

How can you dev something if you cant test it? I'm a software dev, but I need my debugger all the time..

Because we know what it takes to make it work since the process is almost same, our devices Hero and Magic are not that much different so the steps that are needed to port to magic are not that different from steps needed to port it for hero
The Following User Says Thank You to kemoba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kemoba Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 05:04 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jogai

It's quite easy since once you know which files have to be replaced, you just have to repeat it for every ROM you port.
The Following User Says Thank You to PowerPlop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PowerPlop Ad-Free
12th January 2013, 05:19 PM |#10  
Flag Mostar
Thanks Meter: 341

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPlop

It's quite easy since once you know which files have to be replaced, you just have to repeat it for every ROM you port.

Just to let you know, if you need any help with anything, PM me
18th January 2013, 06:21 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Next week i'll try some builds on my HTC Magic first and if things are improved, I will release new builds.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)