Other Threads of Interest
OFFICIAL CM10.1 builds - [OFFICIAL]CM10.1 Official Nightlies for D2VZW GSIII
Q&A Thread for CM10.1 - [Official] CM 10.1 Q&A Thread.
Linaro unofficial builds - [UNOFFICIAL][LINARO]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL builds w/ Linaro for D2VZW
My 'semi'daily builds.
Here is my 7/31 build. Repo Sync @ around 11:00 AM EST
This ROM now uses a service from www.romdashboard.com that allows instant notifications and downloads of my daily updates. You will see an app in your app-drawer that enables this service called "ROMdb Dev Tool". Please don't remove this unless you don't want to use the notification service. No other mods are built in so if you block/delete/freeze that app, that should be the end of it. When an update is uploaded, you will get a notification that an update is ready. Click download and you are ready to go. The ROM gets downloaded to /sdcard/download folder.
Download - http://bit.ly/1cooKbo / MD5SUM - 88fe3b9d2b4c3988ac449f0572005894
Recommended GAPPS (20130301) - http://bit.ly/13Mcy2N
Recommended Firmware (VRBMF1) - http://bit.ly/1aIhVR3
New favorite boot animation (flash in recovery) - http://bit.ly/13Gnle3
- Mms: Add the ability to select recipients from a checkbox list - http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/34094/
- Show advanced reboot if using an insecure lock screen - http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/45936/
- Tweaked MMS image attachment size (attachment size limit, dimensions, user-agent and UAProf)
- re-enabled Standalone Power Collapse - was disabled by cyanogen a few months back, just testing to see if anything bad happens turning it back on
- tweaked LTE signalbar display