Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] security error when swiching on lg optimus black

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By akii rock, Member on 11th January 2013, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hii.. friends

i am new to this forum..

. plzz any body can help me my phone lg optimus black p970 is not opening ..... whever i open it.. lg logo comes and then under that security error comes and then again it get switch off..... this problem was started when i wass installing clockwordmode recovery in my lg optimus black through my pc.. and that time i was using ics on my lg optimus black v28c i don t know wat happend to my phone plzz help me... and now when i flash any rom into my phone lyk v20g or v30g through smart flash tool itt gets error with some or other reason... its brick or any thing else????plzz help me and reply... soon.....
The Following User Says Thank You to akii rock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akii rock Ad-Free

11th January 2013, 08:38 PM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 1,204

Donate to Me
More
Don't install cwm on officiall ics.
Use one of the modded/ repacked ics roms
Aaaand this is not the Q/A section...
11th January 2013, 08:44 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
q/a section ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomWiz

Q/A section
12th January 2013, 05:09 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:

its not working .... do u have any other way to flash rom without smart flash tool becozz it is alaways showing error when flashing... i think lg has block my phone that s why my phone is not opening and smart flash tool is showing error...
12th January 2013, 07:52 PM |#5  
Recognized Themer
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 1,204

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akii rock

its not working .... do u have any other way to flash rom without smart flash tool becozz it is alaways showing error when flashing... i think lg has block my phone that s why my phone is not opening and smart flash tool is showing error...

If you install cwm on officiall (unmodded) ics you will get it, flash v20 with cwm and use one of the ics roms in development section
13th January 2013, 11:57 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:

If you install cwm on officiall (unmodded) ics you will get it, flash v20 with cwm and use one of the ics roms in development section

its not working....
13th January 2013, 02:23 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

its not working....

Download froyo version and use smart flash tool I was gettin the same problem. It ll solve the problem

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app
13th January 2013, 05:23 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsakhare

Download froyo version and use smart flash tool I was gettin the same problem. It ll solve the problem

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

froyo version is V10A??? can u tell me the site from where can i donwload it..??
13th January 2013, 05:27 PM |#9  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 4,360

More
Quote:

froyo version is V10A??? can u tell me the site from where can i donwload it..??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1775298
13th January 2013, 06:19 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,900

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrgrrg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1775298

I'd say he was looking for something like this: http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=1
Just download any ROM you want, unpack it with the bin/fls extractor (read my noob how to, if you dont know, what it means), patch it with CWM (DONT PATCH v30 VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), flash it using SmartFlashTool, done.
13th January 2013, 08:05 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00BY0815

I'd say he was looking for something like this: http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=1
Just download any ROM you want, unpack it with the bin/fls extractor (read my noob how to, if you dont know, what it means), patch it with CWM (DONT PATCH v30 VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), flash it using SmartFlashTool, done.

brother i hav downloded version V10D.00 kdz and also got ap and cp files but main problem is that smart flash tool is not flashing any files into my phone it is showing time error and some times any other reason so plzz help ...... give me any tool so that i can flash my files into..... my phone this is the main problem.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)