***Install the updater 1st then reboot before you install MORPHOLOGY. Make sure to do a backup***
***You must install this first then reboot***--> MacksUpdater
*DownLoad Image FIX
CONFIRMED TO WORK ON
*Any LJC 4.1.1 Rom
I take no credit for this. I made a few adjustments to this so it works with our GN2 this came from Rompnit and Naddicts Morphology thread so please go over and THANK them for me and tell'm who sent you
Below you will find pictures of what these mods are, for those who have questions, on what they look like, here you go.....
- Select a statusbar style
- Pick your statusbar clock style (center or stock locations) and color, or remove it all together
- Pick a SystemUI pulldown style
Choice of AOSP or Stock styles – Choose Color. Choose your pulldown clock color. Notification ‘presses’ and ERI Label will match in color
Choose to keep or remove the brightness slider!
Pick a pulldown background - 7 to choose from, including semi and full transparent![/B]
Plus various colors from which to choose
Select your pulldown bottom bar color
Select your notification bar color – Choose from black, stock, dark purple, or dark grey (Only if Stock Pulldown style in selected)
- Choose a battery icon style – stock (11 colors), honeycomb (11 colors), custom (5 options), or remove completely!
Honeycomb - Other colors Available... look for colors with HC after them!
Honeycomb (Colors Options)
Stock - Other Colors available
Stock Color options
- Select WiFi & Signal icon style – Gradient (8 colors), Stock (11 colors), or custom (2 options currently)
Gradient - Choose from all the standard colors
Stock Choose from all the standard colors
- Pick misc. icon colors - Bluetooth, Screenshot, Ringer, etc.. Just color Choices in here.
- Select 1x/3G/4G icon colors
- Choose activity arrow colors
- Theme your Framework - Select a predefined framework theme (16 color options)
Select customize to pick loading circles and/or brightness slider. Again... Just choose a color
- Customize your Toggles - Stock, Glow, Custom, OMG theme style, or vertical glass style. All options and colors
Nashdog Autism awareness
Criskelo Also available in lots of colors
Glow Also available in lots of colors
Ocean This is Citrus, and there are other colors as well
Stock Also available in lots of colors
Vertical Glass Also available in lots of colors
- Decide to keep or remove toggle bars and toggle text labels!
- Select a toggle background - 10 to choose from!!
Along with various standard color choices
- Choose a dialer background - 17 to choose from! All include matching 'incall' dialers!
Acid Green And a few other colors
- Pick your dialer digit colors - 12 colors to choose from!
Stock Various colors
Credit goes to MontyPyFly for the images head over to his thread and thank him for his work
Special Thanks to
•Naddict // For his creativity, support, and drive!
•EMSpilot // For dedication to getting the job done! Check out Purple & Green JellyBean
•Clark44 // For his dedication and work on FreeGS3 ROMs! Check it out
•bigtoysrock aka BTR // For the "Goodness" support! Grab the goods
•dazednconfused // For the "Wicked" support! Grab the latest
•joshbeach // For his support and toggle pngs! Check out JellyBomb
•kennyglass123 // For the "People's" native support in 3.06 on up! Look for it
•ksmullins88 & ecooce // For the native Frankenstein KilLJoy7 support! See it •Mijjah74 // For the the base settings/icons!
•fergie716 // For the rotating lockscreen guide, as well as other tips and tricks
•raubkatze // For answering some of my noobish questions!
•devabhishek // For some statusbar ideas and pngs!
•overstew // For the added contributions and pngs!
•imaconeheadXD // For the contributions to this thread!
•jbeitel // For the use of his work! Check out his site
•amarullz // For the sick creation that is Aroma!
•Stericson // For inventing the "MetaMorph" system
•wanam // For lidroid as we know it!
•Villain ROM Team // For the creation of the VRTheme System
•Didact74 // For the awesome tutorials!! Be sure to THANK him
•WasabiWa83 // For his permission to use his killer OMG themes! Check them out
•MontyPyFly // For his killer reference guide to Morphology!
•evil1art // For testing and support on the T-Mobile side. Yes, we're international now!
•AndroidGraphix // For the 'Nano' Style dialers. Check out the work
•Anyone that I may have missed!
•Everyone that's contributed to this thread!!