FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] camera failed error message handler.handlemessage (-1)

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By tebalogs09, Junior Member on 14th January 2013, 03:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
my camera is encounter error when i open. it say's "camera failed error message handler.handlemessage (-1)" can u pls help me how to fix this? pleas help tnx!

14th January 2013, 03:48 PM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,694

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebalogs09

my camera is encounter error when i open. it say's "camera failed error message handler.handlemessage (-1)" can u pls help me how to fix this? pleas help tnx!

Replace the camera app with a new one.

Rom:JellyBlast V3
Kernel:Kurotstogi
Theme:Xperia theme with some personal modification.
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aniket.lamba Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 06:14 PM |#3  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,544

More
Quote:

Get a 3rd party camera app..

Sent from my Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Press thanks if I helped you.
14th January 2013, 08:10 PM |#4  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Somethings wrong with the camera app..just replace it with a new one nd report if it works..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
9th April 2013, 02:13 PM |#5  

More
Quote:

I too faced problem and I tried flashing stock rom with odin but didn't work in stock rom too..last night i swtiched off and left it to charge for 15 mins - 20 mins and then i switched on to check the camera but it WORKED like before. I captured several pics without any probelm.
This is not a hardware problem actually, try it out yourself you can save money instead of going to service centre.
Let me know if this helped you.

Thank you
Ethanrocks123
Psykic
9th April 2013, 04:34 PM |#6  

More
system can't detect or connect to d camera...

Sent with Love from Delhi
13th April 2013, 01:03 PM |#7  
Flag Ozamiz City
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Problem is something is making camera unaccessable so either hw problem or software problem. Try reflashing stock rom and see if it works.

Sent from my Titan TV S320 using xda premium
13th April 2013, 01:34 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
no need to reflash stock rom..clear cache and dalvik cache and reboot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ze3rL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ze3rL Ad-Free
2nd May 2013, 07:55 PM |#9  
Leicester

More
Thumbs up Worked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke150

no need to reflash stock rom..clear cache and dalvik cache and reboot

Cheers buddy, this happened to me like today... There were no dalvik cache files to delete so I just did clear cache using links2sd rebooted, thanks for this... Would have saved me a lot of time as I was seriously considering doing a re-flash of stock rom!
7th May 2013, 11:05 PM |#10  

More
Wink This does not work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanrocks123

I too faced problem and I tried flashing stock rom with odin but didn't work in stock rom too..last night i swtiched off and left it to charge for 15 mins - 20 mins and then i switched on to check the camera but it WORKED like before. I captured several pics without any probelm.
This is not a hardware problem actually, try it out yourself you can save money instead of going to service centre.
Let me know if this helped you.

Thank you
Ethanrocks123

Even mysellf my camera had the same problem, I tried to flash stock room an Hatyon but it didn't work. But today it suddently worket I froze with Link2SD and I was thiking seriously on removing this cam app, thank God I didn't have to do that.
I dinie that this is a hardware problem, if it is so why the camer gets vack by it's own???
Thank you
23rd May 2013, 09:46 PM |#11  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 23

More
GT-S5360B camera erro
my phone GT-S5360B have the same problem, i flash the stock rom but don't work, in the rom cyanongenmod of psycho, the camera app force close, please help-me whith this problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)