Thanks Meter: 3,932

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2013, 07:11 AM |#231  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 658

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadmaj

So the BIG BOSS has arrived , waiting eagerly for tomorrow`s release on my N8000
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lsherif Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 08:12 AM |#232  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif

So the BIG BOSS has arrived , waiting eagerly for tomorrow`s release on my N8000

Nice been a long wait but worth it, really looking forward to this
The Following User Says Thank You to demon-knight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demon-knight Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 08:25 AM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 1,224

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon-knight

Nice been a long wait but worth it, really looking forward to this

So am i
The Following User Says Thank You to ttav For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ttav Ad-Free
2nd February 2013, 10:40 PM |#234  
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadmaj

Came back from out of country for a week with almost no internet access to find out Tundra was discontinued. You did a great job with the ROM nadmaj! Disappointed, but getting excited about Omega. Looking forward to it! But you gotta get all the sound mod goodness injected somehow!!! Work your mojo and magic!
The Following User Says Thank You to glopact For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift glopact Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 01:42 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up tundra v2.0 love it
first of all I want to say thank you because this is truly the best rom I have ever used. I am running the tundra rom 2.0 and it is amazing. It looks like its about 4 or 5 months old at this point. And I noticed it says discontinued. Are there any updates for this rom or is there a newer version of this rom under a different name. Thanks for all the hard work
The Following User Says Thank You to lishron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lishron Ad-Free
6th May 2013, 02:05 AM |#236  
OP Senior Member
Flag Caloocan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lishron

first of all I want to say thank you because this is truly the best rom I have ever used. I am running the tundra rom 2.0 and it is amazing. It looks like its about 4 or 5 months old at this point. And I noticed it says discontinued. Are there any updates for this rom or is there a newer version of this rom under a different name. Thanks for all the hard work

thanks mate...
yes it's discontinued now.... and answer is no.. there is no newer version and no new rom i made.... i am part of the Omega Team now and if you like please give Omega ROM a try....

but if you want to stay with tundra then please do so... it's a little outdated in terms of firmware base but still 4.1.2 like the newer ones so still pretty up to date.. (logically )
10th May 2013, 08:18 AM |#237  
Flag Syria
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NadMaj

thanks mate...
yes it's discontinued now.... and answer is no.. there is no newer version and no new rom i made.... i am part of the Omega Team now and if you like please give Omega ROM a try....

but if you want to stay with tundra then please do so... it's a little outdated in terms of firmware base but still 4.1.2 like the newer ones so still pretty up to date.. (logically )

I try omega rom its really great but I have a question when will you update the rom
22nd May 2013, 01:02 AM |#238  

More
the task bar at the top of the tundra rom
my absolute favorite features of the tundra rom is the taskbar that as at the top. I have several of my favorite programs so I can quickly launch it. Is it possible to get this task bar on the new Omega rom is it simply an app that I can download thanks.
22nd May 2013, 01:15 AM |#239  
OP Senior Member
Flag Caloocan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

my absolute favorite features of the tundra rom is the taskbar that as at the top. I have several of my favorite programs so I can quickly launch it. Is it possible to get this task bar on the new Omega rom is it simply an app that I can download thanks.

if you mean xperia z launcher then go here ... flash the one for mdpi devices..

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to NadMaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NadMaj Ad-Free
22nd May 2013, 01:26 AM |#240  

More
thanks so very much I can't get the link to work and I'm a little bit of a new B.and what is mdpi?

Thaks so much
22nd May 2013, 01:34 AM |#241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Caloocan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks so very much I can't get the link to work and I'm a little bit of a new B.and what is mdpi?

Thaks so much

Xperia Z launcher thread...

flash v.2.0...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy note 10.1, nadmaj., tundra.

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)