Looking for alternate backplate with NFC

Search This thread

freedomispopular

Apr 25, 2011
I was wanting to try out an alternate backplate with more of a textured feel to it, but all the ones I've found don't have an NFC antenna. Has anyone managed to find one that does?

cdnmaplechick

Aug 2, 2012
Toronto
There are some on eBay... many of them are the flip cover style ones but the are some that just have the back plate with NFC available.

EBay search link:
shop.mobileweb.ebay.ca/searchresults?kw=nfc+note+2+case&cmd=SREF&fbin=AuctionWithBIN%7CFixedPrice&call=All&sort=BestMatch&mfs=SBCLK&acimp=0&isNewKw=true

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Canadoc

Nov 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I was wanting to try out an alternate backplate with more of a textured feel to it, but all the ones I've found don't have an NFC antenna. Has anyone managed to find one that does?

In another thread, someone posted applying this plastic spray on type paint to a case to give it a more textured rubbery feel. I imagine one can apply the same material to the back of the standard case. With this you will have more of a matte gray finish. If you are unhappy with the results it can be peeled off thus restored to original condition.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2099037

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Ghost_1

Oct 8, 2007
I have that one but black and the nfc didn't work. So I pulled off the OEM one and it works great! GL! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2