FORUMS

[ROM] I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_4.1.2 V2 and V3 [ONLINE]

5,829 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,177

Post Reply Email Thread
ROM Jelly Bean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1 V2

Uploaded Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM (V2), with root and updated su binaries. leather.face tweaks integrated and busybox installer. ROM is compatible with all European devices.

ROM INFO:

I8190XXAMA1_I8190OXAAMA1
BUILD NUMBER: JZO54K.I8190XXAMA1
KERNEL VERSION: 3.0.31 - 790526
BASEBAND VERSION: XAAMA1 [EUROPE]
ANDROID VERSION: 4.1.2
ROM STATUS: NON-WIPE
FIRMWARE STATUS AFTER FLASH: OFFICIAL
BINARY COUNT AFTER FLASH: NONE

ROM Languages:

en_GB;en_US;en_AU;en_IE;en_NZ;en_ZA;ko_KR;de_AT;de _CH;de_DE;fr_FR;fr_CH;bg_BG;cs_CZ;da_DK;
el_GR;es_ES;et_EE;fi_FI;ga_IE;hr_HR;hu_HU;is_IS;it _IT;lt_LT;lv_LV;mk_MK;nb_NO;nl_NL;nl_BE;
pl_PL;pt_PT;ro_RO;sr_RS;sv_SE;tr_TR;ca_ES;eu_ES;gl _ES;kk_KZ;ru_RU; sk_SK; sl_SI; uk_UA;
uz_UZ;az_AZ;hy_AM; ka_GE;es_US; pt_BR;

ROM Keyboard Languages:

en_GB;en_US;en_AU;en_IE;en_NZ;en_ZA;ko_KR;de_AT;de _CH;de_DE;fr_FR;fr_CH;bg_BG;cs_CZ;da_DK;
el_GR;es_ES;et_EE;fi_FI;ga_IE;hr_HR;hu_HU;is_IS;it _IT;lt_LT;lv_LV;mk_MK;nb_NO;nl_NL;nl_BE;
pl_PL;pt_PT;ro_RO;sr_RS;sv_SE;tr_TR;ca_ES;eu_ES;gl _ES;kk_KZ;ru_RU; sk_SK; sl_SI; uk_UA;

Some keyboard languages need to be downloaded in settings -> language and input -> and go to the settings of the samsung keyboard.

CSC Carrier Codes:

ATO,BGL,BTU,CMF,COA,CYO.CYV,ERO,ETL,EUR,MSR,NEE,ON E,ORX,PHE,SEB,SEE,SIM,SIO,SMO,TEB,TMT,TOP,TPH,TRA, TSR,TWO,VIM,XEH,XEO. (by default base rom only supports 6 codes, now worldwide apn settings are included)

Tweaks:
  • many build.prop tweaks
  • Battery tweak
  • sqlite_optimize
  • Darky ziaplign
  • V6 120MB LMK Addon
  • Adrenaline v3 Booster
  • Bravia Engine
  • xLoud Engine

Instructions how to activate the tweaks:

First do a normal install with busybox in /system/xbin ... and reboot.

After that, In a Terminal Emulator:

Activate V6 120MB LMK Addon

su
getprop / grep ADJ
exit
exit

And reboot the device.

Test it by opening a terminal window again and type:

su
getprop | grep ADJ
(see results that is activated)
exit
exit

V3 adrenaline booster, type:

boost
(to see V3 adrenaline booster in action.)

or:

free
(so see your memory current status)

Nano files

Type in Terminal Emulator:

Read/Write

su
sysrw
exit
exit

Read Only

su
sysro
exit
exit

4Shared

I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_ rooted_and_tweaked_ by_infected_V2

Downloads @ 31.05.2013 - 207 counts

Androidfilehost

I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_ rooted_and_tweaked_ by_infected_V2

Downloads @ 31.05.2013 - 931 counts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROM Jelly Bean 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1 V3

Uploaded new Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM (V3), only with root and updated su binaries. NO tweaks or busybox or what so ever. Rom is compatible with all European devices.

ROM INFO:

I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_DBT
BUILD NUMBER: JZO54K.I8190XXAMA1
KERNEL VERSION: 3.0.31 - 790526
BASEBAND VERSION: XAAMA1 [EUROPE]
ANDROID VERSION: 4.1.2
ROM STATUS: NON-WIPE
FIRMWARE STATUS AFTER FLASH: OFFICIAL
BINARY COUNT AFTER FLASH: NONE

ROM Languages:

ROM Keyboard Languages:

Some keyboard languages need to be downloaded in settings -> language and input -> and go to the settings of the samsung keyboard.

CSC Carrier Codes:

ATO,BGL,BTU,CMF,COA,CYO.CYV,ERO,ETL,EUR,MSR,NEE,ON E,ORX,PHE,SEB,SEE,SIM,SIO,SMO,TEB,TMT,TOP,TPH,TRA, TSR,TWO,VIM,XEH,XEO. (by default base rom only supports 6 codes, now worldwide apn settings are included)

Androidfilehost:

I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_4.1.2_rooted_by_infected_V 3.rar

Downloads @ 31.05.2013 - 2595 counts

4Shared:

I8190XXAMA1_I8190XAAMA1_4.1.2_rooted_by_infected_V 3.rar

Downloads @ 31.05.2013 - 1,081 counts

You can try the new theme by leather.face and also his tweak script for this ROM.

How to flash:

Before flashing I urge you to backup the device and the internal sd card, just in case, this is a non wipe ROM. Also be aware that if you restore the device to default factory settings it will erase your internal card!
Shutdown device.
Put your device into Download mode is by pressing "Volume Down"+"Home"+Power Button" and then after the menu shows, "Volume Up"
Connect device to the pc.
Unrar the downloaded package,
Launch Odin, select "PDA" and then browse and select the ROM file, press "Start"... You're done !!
After the first boot you must reboot the device.

Enjoy once again, and don't forget to say thanks

infected_

Lot's of Thanks to leather.face and faria for providing help and tips for building the rom!!!
Without their help i would never accomplished this rom!!!
Thanks once again!
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to infected_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 07:25 PM |#2  
Flag >>> Gera <<<
Thanks Meter: 2,010

Donate to Me
More
Hi infected_, thanks for your work here and I`m happy for this rooted rom. Keep it up.

Greeting Leather.
The Following User Says Thank You to leather.face For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leather.face Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 07:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Whats the difference to faria's rom?
17th January 2013, 08:03 PM |#4  
Flag Vitoria
Thanks Meter: 293

More
I have a question
Hello!

My Mini has now the avicohh´s XXALL2 rooted, heavily lightened removing a lot of bloatware (Samsung Apps...) using Titanium BackUp. What happens if I flash your XXMA1 if I don´t wipe it? Bloatware will be installed again?

Thank you!
17th January 2013, 08:06 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aavvaallooss

Hello!

My Mini has now the avicohh´s XXALL2 rooted, heavily lightened removing a lot of bloatware (Samsung Apps...) using Titanium BackUp. What happens if I flash your XXMA1 if I don´t wipe it? Bloatware will be installed again?

Thank you!

yes install again
The Following User Says Thank You to manwlis77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manwlis77 Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 08:37 PM |#6  
Flag Cardiff, South Wales
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Re: [ROM] I8190XXAMA1_I8190OXAAMA1_4.1.2_rooted [ONLINE]
Keeps getting error all the time.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda premium
17th January 2013, 08:42 PM |#7  
Flag >>> Gera <<<
Thanks Meter: 2,010

Donate to Me
More
Info!

Hi, infected_ wrote in the first post you can activate my tweak batchscript under this rom. This is not correct. When you activate the V6 120MB LMK in my batchscript then you have not the proper build.prop in your device. The build.prop in my batchscript is only compatible for the faria rom. I work again in the next night without sleep and I can post my theme for 2 versions. Before I post I test it on my device. I wish a nice evening.

Regards leather.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leather.face For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leather.face Ad-Free
17th January 2013, 08:50 PM |#8  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portugal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leather.face

Info!

Hi, infected_ wrote in the first post you can activate my tweak batchscript under this rom. This is not correct. When you activate the V6 120MB LMK in my batchscript then you have not the proper build.prop in your device. The build.prop in my batchscript is only compatible for the faria rom. I work again in the next night without sleep and I can post my theme for 2 versions. Before I post I test it on my device. I wish a nice evening.

Regards leather.

Thanks, leather.face. I'll be waiting for your script for this ROM then...

EDIT:

"This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time)."

Anyone knows a good hosting site to me upload the almost 700MB of the ROM ?! I have the option to divide in 200MB files and upload it to MediaFire, but i dont want to go that way...
The Following User Says Thank You to infected_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 09:17 PM |#9  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Portugal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker63

Keeps getting error all the time.

What errors?!
The Following User Says Thank You to infected_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2013, 09:24 PM |#10  
Flag Cardiff, South Wales
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Re: [ROM] I8190XXAMA1_I8190OXAAMA1_4.1.2_rooted [ONLINE]
On the download site, I figure it must be overloaded. It says disabled every time I go too download your Rom.

17th January 2013, 09:31 PM |#11  
Flag Lippstadt
Thanks Meter: 1,407

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infected_

Anyone knows a good hosting site to me upload the almost 700MB of the ROM ?! I have the option to divide in 200MB files and upload it to MediaFire, but i dont want to go that way...

i recommend Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service for upload ROMs etc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1.2, germany, i8190xxama1, root, rooted

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)