i can't guarantee you that this is a 100% safe to use.
USE THIS WITH YOUR OWN RISK! i am not responsible if you bricked your phone for using my tool!!
NOTE: THIS CAN'T REVIVE YOUR PHONE FROM BRICKED :P but it can revert you back into pure and fresh Stock ROM
- Build number
- System files
What's Not working?
- param.lfs (contains the official samsung logo)
Build 6 - https://www.mediafire.com/?ln5b7h2vqqq3so2
- Firmware files (CSC, MODEM, PDA)
- ClockWorkMod by BroadcomCM Team (its a MUST)
- atleast 500mb free on sdcard
INSTRUCTION: READ CAREFULLY!!
- make a folder inside your sdcard and name it "firmware" all small letters
- put the 3 files (PDA, MODEM and CSC) inside the firmware folder you created
- no need to rename the 3 files
- reboot into recovery
- flash the ClockWorkMod by BroadcomCM Team
- no need to wipe
- make a Nandroid Backup (Optional)
- flash the fw-installer.zip and wait for the process
- after that do not reboot your phone or reboot recovery to avoid problem
- you must direct install the totoro.GT-S5360.(firmware version).zip
- it will automatically reboot into stock recovery after the process
- now reboot the system and Welcome Back to STOCKROM
it may take up to 3 to 5 mins when installing!
Why i prefer to use CWM by BroadcomCM Team?
- because it has a complete binary files that need by the installer.
Why i didn't include the param.lfs?
- i just don't know the block partition for it.
Can i use this with cm7 based kernels?
- yes, you can use it in any kernel.
i am on ext4 system file, do i have to convert it to rfs before flashing this?
- no need, i already included it.
can i install only PDA or MODEM?
CURRENT VERSION: Build 6
Sent from my Android System using Busybox Command.