FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Verizon i815 STOCK ICS rooted IMM76D.LP11 - Verizon OTA as CWM flashable ROM

281 posts
Thanks Meter: 544

By electron73, Senior Member on 22nd January 2013, 07:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2014, 08:26 AM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vegas, baby!
Thanks Meter: 544

Donate to Me
More
My hosting plan expired. I updated the OP
The Following User Says Thank You to electron73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift electron73 Ad-Free

30th April 2014, 06:23 PM |#52  
Flag Chula Vista
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electron73

My hosting plan expired. I updated the OP

Thanks a lot buddy.
9th May 2014, 10:32 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnia

Thanks a lot buddy.

Thanks Also
13th August 2014, 06:49 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WangChung81

It was the built in SuperSU that came bundled with the ROM (this ROM in particular).

Just as an update to any future readers, I had to reflash the complete ROM to fix the issues. Was a pain, but was able to back up everything before I did it so nothing lost but time.
20th July 2016, 03:23 AM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Need to update bootloader for SCH-i815 but all links to files neeed are dead. Help!
I have an older Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE Verizon SCH-i815 and I broke one of the most important rules of flashing, never flash while drinking. So I accidentally flashed the wrong cwm recovery and soft bricked then unbricked then bootlooped my tablet. I managed to install what I think is the correct CWM recovery img but now I am in bootloop with CWM recovery and stock recovery both working (sorta). I am not an expert so I have to follow guides and all the guides I can find for this device are old and the links for the files I need are dead. Please someone help!!!
20th July 2016, 06:57 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 455

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroweaver

I have an older Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE Verizon SCH-i815 and I broke one of the most important rules of flashing, never flash while drinking. So I accidentally flashed the wrong cwm recovery and soft bricked then unbricked then bootlooped my tablet. I managed to install what I think is the correct CWM recovery img but now I am in bootloop with CWM recovery and stock recovery both working (sorta). I am not an expert so I have to follow guides and all the guides I can find for this device are old and the links for the files I need are dead. Please someone help!!!

Try Twrp instead as its still being actively developed and maintained. Cwm is no longer being developed
The Following User Says Thank You to p3dboard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift p3dboard Ad-Free
21st July 2016, 02:33 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Even for bootloaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3dboard

Try Twrp instead as its still being actively developed and maintained. Cwm is no longer being developed

I will look into that. Is it also what would help me fix my bootloader? I think maybe thats what's corrupted.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)