FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] 【4.2.2】【UNOFFICIAL】CyanogenMod 10.1.3.1【ON-HOLD】【GPL】

12,933 posts
Thanks Meter: 32,026

By Neo, Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - Free Your Mind on 23rd January 2013, 01:35 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
26th July 2013, 10:30 PM |#3711  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,714

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunchies

Does this mean 4.3 is ready for building?
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...l44tznvd3hhv04
Its running on arm7 device

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Just need to get our device tree updated, which sometimes is easier said than done
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBr0ken For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th July 2013, 10:43 PM |#3712  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 8,012

Donate to Me
More
We have build and boot on the HTC DNA. But the dependencies it uses are a higher priority of getting fixed than ours. Updating our device tree is the easier part.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2013, 11:25 PM |#3713  
Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

Building DNA at the moment. I think we got a successful build. Have a few ideas of how to get passed the AudioPolicyManager for the Rezound then who knows what errors after that. Well I know 1 error after that. The recovery.fstab will need to be updated.

I get off work in 1hour. No girlfriend tonight. My goal is to get this thing built by midnight

looks like Google changes things, just to change. recovery.fstab went from needing to list from

# mount point fstype device [device2]

to

#<src> <mnt_point> <type> <mnt_flags and options>

so for example from this:

Code:
# mount point	fstype		device			[device2]

/recovery	emmc		/dev/block/mmcblk0p23
/boot		emmc		/dev/block/mmcblk0p22
/cache          ext4            /dev/block/mmcblk0p36
/data           ext4            /dev/block/mmcblk0p35
/sd-ext         ext4            /dev/block/mmcblk1p2
/sdcard		vfat		/dev/block/mmcblk1p1
/system         ext4            /dev/block/mmcblk0p29
/misc           emmc            /dev/block/mmcblk0p24
/internal_sdcard vfat           /dev/block/mmcblk0p38
to

Code:
# Android fstab file.
#<src>					<mnt_point>	<type>	<mnt_flags and options>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK
# data partition must be located at the bottom for supporting device encryption

/dev/block/mmcblk0p23      /recovery  	              emmc
/dev/block/mmcblk0p22	   /boot		      emmc	
/dev/block/mmcblk0p36	   /cache		      ext4
/dev/block/mmcblk0p35	   /data		      ext4
/dev/block/mmcblk1p2	   /sd-ext		      ext4
/dev/block/mmcblk1p1	   /sdcard		      vfat
/dev/block/mmcblk0p29	   /system		      ext4
/dev/block/mmcblk0p24	   /misc  		      emmc
/dev/block/mmcblk0p38	   /internal_sd	              vfat
I'd be nice if they could leave the stuff that works alone, but that's why they get paid the big bucks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBr0ken For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2013, 06:14 AM |#3714  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Idk if its just me but I'm on your 24 build and the Google maps navigation still spazzes

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
27th July 2013, 06:35 AM |#3715  
Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by power950

Idk if its just me but I'm on your 24 build and the Google maps navigation still spazzes

I think it's doing that for everybody to some extent

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy s3 using xda premium
29th July 2013, 10:20 PM |#3716  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Using the nightly from 7/26, my Rezound occasionally seems to freeze while the screen is off. Attempting to turn it back on causes the red soft keys to light up, but nothing will show up on the screen, forcing a battery pull.

I'm really looking for more of a daily driver than bleeding edge. Should I be using the latest from 7/26 as I am, or the "cm-10.1.2-vigor.zip" version from July 12? Which should be better / more stable?
The Following User Says Thank You to mhamann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mhamann Ad-Free
30th July 2013, 08:12 AM |#3717  
Thanks Meter: 528

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhamann

Using the nightly from 7/26, my Rezound occasionally seems to freeze while the screen is off. Attempting to turn it back on causes the red soft keys to light up, but nothing will show up on the screen, forcing a battery pull.

I'm really looking for more of a daily driver than bleeding edge. Should I be using the latest from 7/26 as I am, or the "cm-10.1.2-vigor.zip" version from July 12? Which should be better / more stable?

I can second the screen freeze issue on the 7/26 build. I think something changed the Prox sensor in this build.

30th July 2013, 12:49 PM |#3718  
Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon612

I can second the screen freeze issue on the 7/26 build. I think something changed the Prox sensor in this build.

Some say that changing your minimum CPU speed to 384 MHz, clears up those issues

30th July 2013, 01:32 PM |#3719  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I get this same issue, and have had it for quite a while. However, if I just let the phone sit for a moment it'll run the boot animation for a couple seconds and then everything is fine.

CPU adjustments don't seem to help. I downloaded a couple different kernels the other day but I've been too lazy to trial and error it.
30th July 2013, 02:08 PM |#3720  
Thanks Meter: 355

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravkal

I get this same issue, and have had it for quite a while. However, if I just let the phone sit for a moment it'll run the boot animation for a couple seconds and then everything is fine.

CPU adjustments don't seem to help. I downloaded a couple different kernels the other day but I've been too lazy to trial and error it.

I've had the same thing happen to me with every rom and every kernel I've tried in the last month. While it usually is only a soft reboot, it's really killer on my battery when it happens, sometimes dropping ~10%

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app
30th July 2013, 02:11 PM |#3721  
Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
What recoveries are you guys using?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, cm10.1, cyanogenmod, htc, jellybean, rezound, vigor, [rom]
Previous Thread Next Thread