Androm Mod is adept the concept of free development, community, distributing custom firmware Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards; * Third World War, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please; * Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM; * Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if; * * Do not blame me if your glucose level increase.
Androm Mod is based on the code itself, known as "Prime" and that CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
New series of ROMs Androm, now one of the newer versions of Android, 4.0.4, created based on an unofficial CM9.1 source and the code itself (Private). It features a new graphics engine, which is still in testing, but it is already quite stable. Languages were added the PT-Br and Es-Es. It has the Walkman V4.1 system and the Bravia engine 2, fully ported the latest firmware V Xperia, which will bring a great experience in audio and image quality. Prime UI © Interface minimalist well. Anyway, test and check it out!
- New graphics engine
- Source code updated
- Prime UI
- 3 Languages, PT-us, Es-es and En-gb
- Good consumption raa
- Walkman and Bravia 2 engine
- And much more. Check!
You will download pack format ".rar", are within the same interface and the rom. You should unzip the pack and put the files on your SD normally. After installing the rom you must restart the system normally, and after flash the "Interface.zip" it is not necessary to give Wipes to install it.
- Does not record videos with the default camera app, the next updates will be solved. Preferable to keep the Panorama.
- Data usage stats
- USB tethering (Use 3rd app)
Please provide information on what happened, what you did to make this happen and a logcat.
If it can't be replicated by you or others, then it isn't a bug.
We do not give any support if you:
- Not using the stock kernel CyanogenMod
- Do not use the default applications system (launcher etc.)
- Have installed other mods / Tweaks
- Have file system modified
Before posting a problem, you should:
- Check out the posts below for a solution / fix;
- Read the last 10 pages of this topic for a post with a similar problem;
- Flash the rom again, without forgetting the wipes, check if the bug is still there;
- If still persists, notify, and stay tuned for future updates on the topic.
- Thanks to CyanogenMod Team for everything they have provided
- Thanks to lgics for patches
- Thanks to Ron G for all the help and the base of cm7 and cm9
- Thanks to Venkat for the improved video playback
- Thanks to Antdking for all the fixes and being there for me
- Thanks to Keyur Maru for source code
Support blog :Ultra Connect | Post |
Download : Androm X6 Pack
Gapps lite : Download