Hi all again!
I left this forum as a boy to return as a married man!
This new ROM is based on V30_ORE, the spanish Orange version.
Big thanks to everybody by the offered support and sorry by the very-big waiting...
Step 0: Make backup of your data
- Make backup of your data in the way you prefer.
- If you have CWM, use it to get a nandroid backup.
- If you don't have it, but a rooted phone, install Online Nandroid Backup to do the job.
- If you come from another ROM apart from IZS v1, I'll recommend you to backup all with Titanium or similar to restore it after the installation, because this is a new base and a factory reset is MANDATORY
- If you have it, access CWM and go to step 2.
- If you don't have it or you don't know, you'll need a working CWM.
- If you already have a V30 ROM, you can follow jockjoint's thread to get both unlocked V30 u-boot (bootloader) and compatible CWM. Once you have done it, access CWM and go to step 2.
- If you have a V20/V10 rom, or a V30 but you prefer an easier way than the last indication, download 'Preinstallation for IZS ROM' from my blog. It contains Smartflash, a V20 ROM patched with CWM and a V30 baseband.
- Use Smartflash to completely flash (.bin and .fls) the images. Then you will have a V20 bootloader, a touch CWM and a V30 baseband.
- Once your phone finish the flashing procedure, it should boot into CWM.
- Go to step 2.
- If you are already on IZS v1:
-- Download 'Update v1.1' from my blog and put them on sdcard root
-- Flash IZS_Uv1.1.zip with option: Install zip from SDCARD
- If you are on another ROM:
-- Download 'IZS v1' and 'Update v1.1' from my blog and put them on sdcard root
-- Make a 'wipe data / factory reset'
-- Flash IZS_v1.zip with option: Install zip from SDCARD
-- Flash IZS_Uv1.1.zip with option: Install zip from SDCARD
- Go to step 3.
- If you don't want any additional pack, go to step 4.
- You can download the packs from my blog.
- Copy the desired packs to the root of sdcard.
- Flash them with option: Install zip from SDCARD
- Go to step 4.
- This is and optional step, but desirable to get access to CWM from power off.
- If you want to stay on older bootloader, or you already have the patched u-boot, go to step 5.
- Download 'Patched V30 u-boot' from my blog and put it on sdcard root.
- Flash Patched_V30_Bootloader_CWM.zip with option: Install zip from SDCARD
- Go to step 5.
- Wait some minutes to let the phone boot
HOW TO ACCESS CWM
- As soon as IZS bootanimation appears, repeatedly press a physical key (VOL+, VOL-, G-key)
- If you have flashed the patched V30 u-boot, thanks to payback and jockjoint it's possible to use a hard-keys combo to access CWM. It's as easy as power off your phone, press and hold both Vol+ and G-key and then press power.
DOWNLOAD ROMS / UPDATES / ADDONS
Moderator Edit - New link - http://huexxxtuff.blogspot.com.es/20...lic-links.html
In order to avoid problems, check MD5sum of the files before flash them!
DIANA3 KERNEL/RAMDISK SOURCE CODE
- New kernel Diana3 v0.5:
-- Now the kernel can boot with both older V20 bootloader and unlocked V30 one.
-- Updated BFQ scheduler to v6r2
-- Added FIOPS scheduler
--.Compiled with -O2 flag
-- Changed to Google's NDK 4.6 toolchain
- Updated SuperSU v1.34
- Removed Twisted Home Manager and the option from Settings
- Modified GPS stuff:
-- gps.conf from crypted
-- gps_brcm_conf.xml inspired on the one from dcop7's thread
-- script on init.d to automatically set LG SUPL on boot. You can modify the SUPL from settings but on next boot it will be reset to LG one. If you want to bypass this, delete 05agps file on /etc/init.d
- Returned eRecovery to access CWM on V20 bootloader cases
- New kernel Diana3 v0.4:
-- Smartassv2 is back!
-- Untouched bootloader command line to use with unlocked u-boot
-- Updated all block-related stuff to kernel 3.4.40
-- Updated ROW scheduler to v6
-- Updated BFQ scheduler to v6r1
-- Enabled CFQ
- Modified settings:
-- Added an option in 'Location services' to access GPS configuration
-- Added an option in 'Power saver' to enable battery level. Now you can use the number on battery icon and/or the percentaje on statubar
-- Replaced battery usage view with the complete one, that allows you to see the timmings of network signal, wi-fi, awake, screen on and charging
- Added 'Stop all' and 'Task Manager' buttons to recent-apps windows (get it long-pressing home key). It will use built-in running services window
- Removed operator bookmarks from Browser
- Changed from Superuser to latest SuperSU v1.32
- Replaced old Xperia T launcher with Xperia Z Launcher 2.0.5b from ra3el
- Replaced LG Notes app with Xperia one
- Replaced LG Music Player with Xperia Walkman + Visualizer
- Removed google talk since you can install new Hangouts from Playstore
- Updated all included apps to their latest versions
- Replaced some app icons with Faenza MIUI4 icons
- Updated hosts file
- Something more that I'm forgetting right now...
- Added an option in Settings to enable/disable ascending ringtone
- Replaced LG AlarmClock with AlarmClockExtreme, a great choice to replace the original Alarmdroid (you can restore LG original app with a pack from my blog)
- Added Twisted Home Manager, an app that allows to change active launcher and download zillion launchers from PlayStore
- Modified Settings to launch the new app Home Manager instead launcher settings
- New kernel Diana3 v0.3:
-- Removed interactiveb (nobody talks about it) and smartassv2 (two SODs reported with that governor)
-- Added LionHeart governor
-- Fixed an issue setting 5 and 10 seconds to led dimming timer
- Removed FlashPlayer, it seems to don't work in every version I include. Install the version taht you prefer from here.
- Removed LGHome3 (I've tried to mantain it, but is rubbish IMHO)
- Added Xperia Launcher by Ra3el. You can look into his post to download additional widgets.
- Modified Settings to launch Xperia Launcher settings instead of LGHome3 ones.
- New kernel Diana3 v0.2:
-- Fixed charging with phone off
- FlashPlayer upgraded to 220.127.116.11 as someone reported it to be the working version (credits to cyd2905 from HTCMania)
- New kernel Diana3 v0.1:
-- Brightness bug fixed
- Modified permissions for LG notifications (it doesn't work 100%)
- Added Brightness Control swiping on statusbar. Activate it on settings!
- Gradient statusbar method simplified
- Removed unused sbvalues service linked to old gradient statusbar method
- Updated boot and shutdown animations
- Alarmdroid replaced with original LG Alarmclock
- Updated Android Terminal Emulator
- FlashPlayer downgraded to 18.104.22.168 as someone reported some issues with included version (credits to basicuser from HTCMania)
- Removed sound limiter in stock LGE Music Player (credits goes to BPaul)
- Remove LGMITS.apk
- CWM installer format
- Based on V30C_SEA but with the addition of all the extra languages on EUR V30B in framework and several apps of the ROM
- Completely deodexed and zip-aligned
- Modified default.prop with ro.secure=0 to gain root access
- init.d support
- New kernel Diana3 v0:
-- Based on V30C sources
-- Compiled with google's 4.6 toolchain
-- Forced kernel cmdline to bypass old bootloader bootargs and impose needed ones
-- Fully fixed led behavior
-- Tweaked interactive governor, and added interactiveb (interactive with other developing line), ondemand and smartassv2
-- I/O schedulers: tweaked Deadline, BFQ v5r1 and Row [NEW]. This last one is set by default and is a new scheduler that gives priority
to reads over writes to enhance user experience
-- Several patched from CM10 repo and another ones
-- New Readahead approach to automatically set the optimal readahead buffer to each device
-- Patch to correctly set non_rotational flag to device-mapper devices
-- SLUB slab locator set by default
-- TINY_PREEMT_RCU set by default
-- TCP Westwood+ congestion avoidance algorithm set by default
- Latest Superuser v3.1.3 with patched su binary 3.1
- Added BusyBox v1.20.2-cm9 bionic and complete applet symlinks
- Added eRecovery feature to access CWM repeatedly pressing physical keys on boot
- Completely supercharged but without the script (values and patched services.jar)
- Several tweaks added to on boot
- Completely debloated of useless LG stuff
- Includes original LGHome3 Launcher with new wallpapers
- Personalized bootanimation and shutdownanimation (Big thanks to amotio)
- Patched hosts file to remove ads
- Disabled CPU rendering
- Added sounds (from CM10)
- Added some apps: Alarmdroid, Android Terminal Emulator, Appwidgetpicker, CpuSpy, GpsStatus, CM10 File Manager, No-frills CPU Control,
Flashplayer, TeslaLED and Online Nandroid Backup
- Fixed LGEIMEbin.apk to work deodexed
- Added longpressback to kill apps feature ported from CM9
- Added on settings:
-- the full control over the softkey leds
-- the option to enable/disable a gradient translucent statusbar
-- the option to enable/disable FastDormancy. NOTE: Some operators had disabled by default the fastdormancy and I've removed that
options, so you have to manually disable it if you want or if you get high battery drain on 3G
- Added reboot submenu on power menu with options to access recovery and reboot RIL daemon (useful when data connection is lost)
- Darker blue color on statusbar and launcher
- Relocated battery level inside battery icon
- New battery icon charging animation
- Added custom wallpapers to gallery, and inside LockScreen and Launcher
- And more things that I'm forgetting right now...
DONORS' HALL OF FAME
noboloko, Dragusdrake, Makiu, Thunderbolt_BR, Swaddy, tramp20(¡x2!), Naipet, lulu88150, mercury531 [4pda.ru], Gabadon