FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Should Xperia S launcher replace Trebuchet in Black Mesa?

Yes

23 Vote(s)
53.49%
No

20 Vote(s)
46.51%

[Mini][ROM][JB] BlackMesa [Unlocked BL]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By icarious, Guest on 25th January 2013, 08:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Release : Alpha 2 (Firefly)

Built on CyanogenMod source code & CM10-Xtended ROM by ~Hikari no Tenshi~ with M66B patches.

The aim of this project is to build a CyanogenMod 10 based ROM for Smultron without any bloatwares found in stock CM ROMS. Some additional apps are added for improved functionality - Sony Media Apps (Album & Video), Walkman Music Player with ClearBass, Jelly Bean 4.2 Keyboard, Aptoide, F-Droid, PDroid Manager, beem, OpenSatNav and also a new bootanimation has sported instead of the default CyanogenMod. Gapps won't be included in my ROMs due to their proprietary nature and tracking capabilities. I strongly suggest to use free alternatives wherever possible and I have included some of them. If you still insist to use gapps you can search for it on other threads. But I wont provide support regarding gapps here.

This is my first ROM and I am not taking credits for everything I did, so go easy on me. My website includes the name of those who spent hours to bring a workable CM and other patches and features.

You are completely free to use my ROM as you wish, study, make modifications and redistribute your copies provided they carry the same freedom to others.

Screenshots :

Kernel : cmXtended or you can flash the provided boot.img

Website for Download : Here

Credits :

CyanogenMod
Hikari no Tenshi
M66B
Rizal Lovins

Notice :
This is to clarify that the version of Aptoide in Black Mesa doesnt ships a default app store out of the box, nor do I promote use of paid apps out here. Whatever the user does post installation is at the sole discretion of the user and his responsibility. If an user cant be handcuffed for using apps by other means by acting on his choice, I don't think Aptoide should be a problem. Still, If it is indeed a matter of objection, please do inform me. I would remove Aptoide from my project and FDroid will be the sole app store.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to icarious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift icarious Ad-Free

icarious
25th January 2013, 09:11 AM |#2  

More
Alpha 1 is out to get a first look and for any reviews suggestions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th January 2013, 09:27 AM |#3  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 536

More
Whats not working?
icarious
25th January 2013, 09:29 AM |#4  

More
Almost everything that works with FXP releases. Except Panorama... And I have removed ANT+ because a very few people use that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
25th January 2013, 01:16 PM |#5  
Flag Apple city in the east java
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Re: [Mini][ROM][JB] BlackMesa [Unlocked BL]
Quote:
Originally Posted by icarious

Alpha 1 is out to get a first look and for any reviews suggestions.

Looks beautiful with the SS.
Would u please build another one for mango?

sent from my Black Mango
25th January 2013, 01:59 PM |#6  
Flag varkala
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Any fc error?
The Following User Says Thank You to 007snz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 007snz Ad-Free
25th January 2013, 02:03 PM |#7  
Flag Hisar
Thanks Meter: 1,008

More
Re: [Mini][ROM][JB] BlackMesa [Unlocked BL]
Another JB ROM... xperia mdpi is growing good...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to predatOr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift predatOr Ad-Free
25th January 2013, 02:06 PM |#8  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Black mesa....
did u ever play "Half Life"??
The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion 13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scorpion 13 Ad-Free
icarious
25th January 2013, 02:33 PM |#9  

More
007snz : no fc's in regular usage. I have carefully tested the ROM and using it right now. My Alpha branch is mostly based on linux development process. I will take reviews from all of you.. add or remove features.. fix any applicable bugs and release a stable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
icarious
25th January 2013, 02:36 PM |#10  

More
scorpion 13 : did I ever play? there was a time it was my life... :P.. ofcourse the name is dedicated to the game.. i hope to release a Black Mesa East for Tapioca :P
icarious
25th January 2013, 02:37 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhallbhoo

Looks beautiful with the SS.
Would u please build another one for mango?

sent from my Black Mango

I dont have a device at the moment. If you are planning to get your hands on development, may be you can join me : )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)