Re: [ROM][Port][JB]MIUI 2.10.26
Testing this ROM for a couple of days and so far noticed the following:
- WIFI sometimes starts only after several reboots
- I can't seem to find some CM settings, like performance, custom brightness levels
- missing increasing ringtone volume
- GPS is working, however takes several minutes before lock
- pressing systemupdate in about phone (may be called different 'cause I use Dutch translation) gives fc
- like all ROMs starting from cm9, display drains my battery
- can't figure out where to change statusbar settings, provider is in the statusbar and eating up a lot of space
- can't add wdgets like Accu and Wifi from settings
- fc's mentioning acore happen a lot
- apps that work on several CM versions don't work here, like nu.nl, hockey.nl and buienradar.nl. That is a pain in the *ss!
- built in user feedback does not work
The issue of draining prevents me from switching from cm7.2 to a later one.
However, the ROM looks very promising, great work!
Sent from my Legend using xda app-developers app