FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Factory Reset a chinese made tablet.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Darrenhugh, Junior Member on 26th January 2013, 02:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have this Sanei n77 tablet. and it locked with too many pattern attempts. (My Brother thought it was pretty fun.) it asks for google username ans password but as the tablet had been given to me by my uncle i dont know it. Plus internet connection is not there too.
I figured Factory reset would be my best bet. So tryied to boot into recovery mode through different hardware combinations (Vol - + Power | both vol + power | Vol+ + power. is there any other combination?) No success. so i tried it through adb. no Success. apparently usb debugging is off.
Now what? any directions? is there a way to allow me to try the pattern again as i know it? is there another way to boot into recovery?

13th May 2013, 11:45 PM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenhugh

I have this Sanei n77 tablet. and it locked with too many pattern attempts. (My Brother thought it was pretty fun.) it asks for google username ans password but as the tablet had been given to me by my uncle i dont know it. Plus internet connection is not there too.
I figured Factory reset would be my best bet. So tryied to boot into recovery mode through different hardware combinations (Vol - + Power | both vol + power | Vol+ + power. is there any other combination?) No success. so i tried it through adb. no Success. apparently usb debugging is off.
Now what? any directions? is there a way to allow me to try the pattern again as i know it? is there another way to boot into recovery?

Hi, I have a Saney N79 with android 4.04. To factory reset it I just need to go to settings, backup and reset, factory data reset.
Even the tablet it self became faster... try it.
Hope I could help you.
23rd May 2013, 04:15 PM |#3  

More
help
i have same problem. i forget the password and username

The tablet for my little sister

please help us

24th May 2013, 11:08 AM |#4  

More
Up
28th July 2013, 12:01 PM |#5  

More
how to root sanei n77
help how to root sanei n77 tablet tnx
28th July 2013, 03:03 PM |#6  
Flag City of Rangpur
Thanks Meter: 558

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenhugh

download tool- http://www.4shared.com/rar/4RPtu-XT/w15_TOOL.html
driver- https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...uy32wrue2v3l25
use it to wipe data
11th August 2013, 06:41 PM |#7  

More
N79 Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandomacedo

Hi, I have a Saney N79 with android 4.04. To factory reset it I just need to go to settings, backup and reset, factory data reset.
Even the tablet it self became faster... try it.
Hope I could help you.

Hi,
I am not a developer. This will be my first smartphone/tablet.
I ordered a N79 from eBay (Chinese manual only) and plan to activate it on Page Plus Cellular. I foresee many frustrating problems and hope you will please help me.

Do you have a user manual in English, and if so, could you please email it to me?
Also, if you think I made a big mistake, let me know and I will cancel the order.

Thank you so much,

Guy
30th August 2013, 08:44 AM |#8  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharkbrix

help how to root sanei n77 tablet tnx

have your tried going to SRS Root.. google the name and the site should come up.. check supported devices and find yours on the list.. if its on there follow the instructions on the site. I used that same website to root my sanei n79.. a couple of clicks and i had super user installed and used uberizer to check if my device was rooted.. hmu if u need help
1st September 2013, 08:03 PM |#9  

More
N79 Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00.f0087

have your tried going to SRS Root.. google the name and the site should come up.. check supported devices and find yours on the list.. if its on there follow the instructions on the site. I used that same website to root my sanei n79.. a couple of clicks and i had super user installed and used uberizer to check if my device was rooted.. hmu if u need help

Hi.
I see you have a N79. Finally there is someone else in this world that has one that I can talk to. I hope you will take the time to help me since 1) there is no manual in English that I know of and 2) I am new to Android and tablets in general.

I have had mine for over a week and have not set up cell & data service yet. I am waiting for an H2O wireless sim card to arrive and will try them first since they are insanely cheap. I also have a ConsumerCellular sim card and am holding that as a backup in case H2O doesn't work.

Everything else I am intuiting and trial and a lot of errors.

Two questions for now: I have tested 2 movies (downloaded from the internet onto my desktop then sideloaded onto the 16GB micro SD card via the charger/USB cable) using the built in MX player and the audio lags behind and the video occasionally stops and starts. I even Handbraked one and lowered the bit rate to be under 1000 thinking that might help.
Any ideas? And please remember I am not a developer and really don't want to root it. Playing movies on the treadmill is one of the major reasons for getting it.

Where is the microphone located? I know the earbuds have a mic, but when I start using it as a phone I just want to hold it to my ear. And eventually maybe I'll try the voice commands etc.

Thanks again.

Guy
4th September 2013, 11:29 AM |#10  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy flowers

Hi.
I see you have a N79. Finally there is someone else in this world that has one that I can talk to. I hope you will take the time to help me since 1) there is no manual in English that I know of and 2) I am new to Android and tablets in general.

I have had mine for over a week and have not set up cell & data service yet. I am waiting for an H2O wireless sim card to arrive and will try them first since they are insanely cheap. I also have a ConsumerCellular sim card and am holding that as a backup in case H2O doesn't work.

Everything else I am intuiting and trial and a lot of errors.

Two questions for now: I have tested 2 movies (downloaded from the internet onto my desktop then sideloaded onto the 16GB micro SD card via the charger/USB cable) using the built in MX player and the audio lags behind and the video occasionally stops and starts. I even Handbraked one and lowered the bit rate to be under 1000 thinking that might help.
Any ideas? And please remember I am not a developer and really don't want to root it. Playing movies on the treadmill is one of the major reasons for getting it.

Where is the microphone located? I know the earbuds have a mic, but when I start using it as a phone I just want to hold it to my ear. And eventually maybe I'll try the voice commands etc.

Thanks again.

Guy

i had the english manual in pdf when i received the sanie it was located on the internal storage but my dumbass erased it..
Mines didnt work at first when i put in my t mobile sim card so what i did was reset the tablet with the sim card inserted and let it boot back up and everything worked fine i didnt have to change any settings regarding the network everything worked calls text web etc
The mic should be at the bottom of the tablet.. one way to check is hit the dial-er app and once the numbers pop up try to turn the phone around or upside down and the dial-er pad will not move so that should give you where the mic is at usually the speaker located at the bottom of the dialer pad. as for the mx player make sure you have the codecs updated because mines only has lag on 3gp videos.. the best files that work on mx player are mp4 formats.. i also tested different video players with the same result 3gp videos lag...
14th December 2013, 04:45 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy flowers

Hi,
I am not a developer. This will be my first smartphone/tablet.
I ordered a N79 from eBay (Chinese manual only) and plan to activate it on Page Plus Cellular. I foresee many frustrating problems and hope you will please help me.

Do you have a user manual in English, and if so, could you please email it to me?
Also, if you think I made a big mistake, let me know and I will cancel the order.

Thank you so much,

Guy

Hi sorry for the late reply, but I had some problems with my internet suplyer.
First, I liked the tablet a lot. My brother love it also and, recently my pc broke, he lend me is laptop in exchange for the tablet.
The best way to root it I think it is the program framaroot. I leave here the version 1.6.1
Hope this helps you and the others.
About the manual... I'll ask my brother to see if it comes in the internal storage like another member said. I'll send it to you them.

best regards everyone
Attached Files
File Type: rar Framaroot v1.6.1 eusouandroid.com.rar - [Click for QR Code] (892.5 KB, 541 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)