I didn't create this tool, I just found out a way to make it works with our phone, and maybe I'm not the first (tested under Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit).
What do you need:
- omap4boot, get it from original thread.
- Extract omap4boot archive somewhere like C:\omap4boot (I will use this path in the tutorial).
- Power off your phone and remove the battery.
- Connect your phone (still without the battery) to the PC.
- You will hear the sound of a new driver, then the sound of a driver when it disconnects continiusly.
- Start -> Right click on "Computer" -> "Manage".
- On the left column, click on "Device manager".
- You will see a device that appear and disappear under "Other/Unknown Devices".
- You must right click on the unknown device before it disappear, once clicked select "Driver Update". (You can use this tip to make the process easier http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51019004).
- Click on the second button (manually install driver) and insert the "usb_drv_windows" path (C:\omap4boot\usb_drv_windows) and install the driver.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and power it off.
- Open a command prompt (Win+R, type cmd and press Enter).
- Type the following command in the command prompt:
cd C:\omap4boot start-fastboot.bat
- Now input 3 (Prada 3.0 P940) and press enter.
- Plug the phone without battery to the PC, when the tool says "Wait 5 seconds" put the battery in your phone.
(The first time that you do this, you have to install the drivers again. Repeat step 9)
- At the other prompts answer always "N", this could be important.
Now you can use fastboot on L9 Next times you can start from step 12.
(the red rettangle isn't important here )
Sorry for my english, if someone wants to review the tutorial just send me a PM.