This ROM is a combination of all Super ROMs Available
Paranoid + AOKP+ Cyanogen = SCHIZOID
SCHIZOID is based on AOSP+CM source codes, stock kernel, and has all
the stability of CM, the ROM control of AOKP, and the UI customization of PA..
- FULLY compiled from source with stock kernel.
Color-splash for nav-bar and apps!
Backup and Restore of PA settings
AOKP ROM Control
LMT Pie Control Launcher
Latest Android gesture (swype-like) keyboard
Current with CM10 repo
Contains all features of CM10 and PA 2.55 and some of AOKP
Why Choose When You Can Have It All-In-One !!
INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH
- - Make A Backup
- First time users only: If you're currently running a non-CM10 ROM, do a full wipe (factory reset & system)
- Wipe cache and dalvik
- Flash ROM And Gapps
- Everything works
- You should expect conflicts between the various ROM controls, especially the UI controls
between AOKP and PA.
LMT Pie Launcher, if you want.
- For first time users after bootup:
Settings > System > Navigation Bar >Tablet UI soft buttons, check
Settings > Rom Control > General UI > Show Menu UI Overflow (otherwise there is no way to enable MTP, open browser settings, wifi settings, etc)
If your NC doesn't charge on usb, Settings > Storage> Menu (three-buttons at top right)-> USB Computer Connection > Media device (check MTP) I had to go into portrait to see the three buttons
- To get softkey buttons in navbar, go to Settings->System->Navigation bar->Tablet UI soft buttons (check)
- To set phablet or phone mode, first uncheck AOKP's setting:
Settings->ROM Control->General UI->Force Tablet UI
Launch option at Settings->Paranoid Settings, pick your UI
Use the Pie Launcher as an added feature
- PA UI reboots may shutdown or hang. Just reboot, i.e. hold power key to restart if shutdown, power and menu keys if hung.
- LMT Pie Control in Settings allows PA 2.99 like pie launcher (with permission noname81 (Use device 0))
- Complete guide to ParanoidAndroid Preferences
- Guide to AOKP ROMControl
- Pie Control Tutorial
- Tell me!
Roll Your Own ROM
See Post #2
SCHIZOID 04MAR13: Latest Build Link
- CM, PAC, AOKP and PA Team Members
- tbob for his work in fixing the ParanoidPreferences application
- noname81 for his LMT Pie Launcher
- mateorod who has been my mentor.
--> 04MAR2013 - Merge upstream - Fix PA modes to work natively -> 11FEB2013 - LMT Pie settings in Settings - Fix bootanimation orientation -> 08FEB2013 - Include LMT1.9 as pre-installed pie control - Change default images to skz - Merge upstream -> 23JAN2013: Initial upload