What do we have here?
CM10.2-EPRJ --- Or... EternityProject's CyanogenMod 10.2 for LG Optimus 4X!
What's the point in using CM10.2-EPRJ?
It contains various optimizations made at compile time. Moreover, it isn't being compiled with the default Android toolchain, but with a custom one that better handles and optimizes the code.
The CM10.2-EPRJ package will also automatically install our EternityProject Kernel 3.4.37.
Patience is virtue.
Can I use a non-EternityProject Kernel on CM10.2-EPRJ?
For now, it's possible. Absolutely.
- All the standard CM10.2 Features are enabled
- New, custom toolchain for improved code optimization and better performance
- More to come
20131007: - CM repos synced - New EternityProject optimizations (OMGFAST!) - Featuring latest revision of EPRJ kernel 3.4 20130813: - CM repos synced - Mobile data is stabler 20130811: - Stabler baseband - External SDCard now accessible from file managers - MTP finally working 20130810v2: - Stability enhancements for Stagefright - Other misc performance improvements 20130810: - Synced with CM repos - Smoother UI 20130808v2: - Modified EPRJRIL recovery prop - EternityProject RIL Recovery is now enabled by default. - Trials to solve some people's problem with baseband 20130607: - Sync'ed with CM repos on 07/06 - Added further EternityProject optimizations - Solved Camera FC issue - First try for solving the mobile data crash 20130602: - First release.
1. Copy the CM10.2-EPRJ and GApps packages on your internal memory
2. If you aren't coming from a previous version of CM10.2-EPRJ, wipe data and cache
3. Flash CM10.2-EPRJ, then flash GApps
1. If you're looking for the Developer Settings menu, tap on "build number" N times (CM will say you when it's done)
2. This ROM doesn't work with CM10.1 kernels
3. (Temporary) If you want working SU/root: become developer (tap "Build number" 7 times in Settings > About phone), go to "Developer options" in settings and set "Root access" to "Apps and ADB".
So, what to download?
Everything is located on my website!
EternityProject's CyanogenMod 10.2 for LG Optimus 4X HD --- Click me!
Hey, and what about GPL?
Search on my GIT: Gitorious and/or EternityProject self-hosted GIT
Enjoy your "new" device!
The EternityProject Team Manager & Main Developer,