Hello guys, this is my first thread on XDA. I'll show you how to make your link2sd become extreme. I just share it. And please read carefully.
IF YOU'VE QUESTION, JUST POST YOUR QUESTION IN HERE AND I'LL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
What's you need:
- Link2sd Grab it here
- Rooted device
- Root Explorer or other file manager that have root access
- sdext on your sdcard (ext2 or ext3 or ext4, it's up to you)
- init.d support
- Install Link2sd
- Open link2sd
- Choose your ext depend on your sdext
- Restart your phone manually, not from link2sd
- Go to Link2sd settings
- uncheck all options
- exit from link2sd
- Open root explorer or other file manager that have root access
- Go to /data/sdext2, delete all folder if exist
- Go back to /data
- Copy app, data, app-private, and dalvik-cache to /sdext2
- Wait a moment
- Go to /sdext2
- Create link to app (Long press the folder, scroll down, and choose "Link to this folder")
- Go back to /data, and choose create link
- There is a warning, and choose YES
- Repeat this to data, app-private, and dalvik-cache
- After that, restart your phone twice, and look at internal storage.
If your phone become laggy, you don't move data, so you just need to copy 3 folder.
Sorry, I can't provide some screenshots and I hope you can catch what I mean.
Tested on My Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 w/ CM10.1
Hit/Press "Thanks" Button If you like this post and rate this post