FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.2] CarbonROM Alpha [7-6-13]

296 posts
Thanks Meter: 625

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys! I am now developing for Carbon, and I'm working hard on 4.3! In the mean time, please take a look here for a 4.2 build. Whats not working:
Bluetooth (I know it was fixed, I don't have my carbon source any more, so I can't fix it)
There is a intermittent screen issue where it becomes uber sensitive for some reason, no idea why..
And of course, camera..

But, anyway.. Go download here! http://downloads.codefi.re/patrickc/...tenderloin.zip and make sure to grab the 4.2 GAPPS!

I am actively working on 4.3 and hope to have nightlies soon.
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to PatrickC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PatrickC Ad-Free

30th January 2013, 05:15 AM |#2  
Reserved
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatrickC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PatrickC Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 05:15 AM |#3  
Reseved for future use.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatrickC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PatrickC Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 05:54 AM |#4  
Flag SO. Cali.
Thanks Meter: 835

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Android 4.1][WORKING SOUND]SickleROM Alpha 1[1-29-2012]
First!!!!!! Simon got a ROM for the pad.. Good job guys.. Guess I need to break out my both my touchoads and get to flashing.. Thanks guys!! :beer::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
30th January 2013, 06:31 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thank you! 4.2 you say? My my , someone will be getting a nice donation if I see 4.2 on my TP. Keep up the good work.

Till then, I already know this will be my new DD
30th January 2013, 06:51 AM |#6  
Guys,
I am working on camera now. If all goes as planned, I should have a new release with camera up within a few hours!
And yes, 4.2 There is already a port that was started, but there are a LOT of things not working... So I, along with my team, will be contributing to that project and help to get a few things working!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PatrickC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PatrickC Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 07:18 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Thanks for the new ROM! Will flash and report any issues and usage observations.

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using XDA Premium HD app
30th January 2013, 07:48 AM |#8  
Quick update on camera, run into a few snags. Won't be able to post tonight. I'll have to talk with the rest of my team tomorrow on the camera issues we're running into as they're over my head (at least they are at 2AM lol) Will report back as soon as I can on camera.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatrickC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PatrickC Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 10:06 AM |#9  
Flag Stoke-On-Trent
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _patrickc_

Quick update on camera, run into a few snags. Won't be able to post tonight. I'll have to talk with the rest of my team tomorrow on the camera issues we're running into as they're over my head (at least they are at 2AM lol) Will report back as soon as I can on camera.

This is awesome!
Cant wait for 4.2, you guys are awesome. Love the TP dev community
30th January 2013, 02:06 PM |#10  
Kaohsiung
Thanks Meter: 9

More
awesome! it's been "while" since the last rom! Great work!! XDDDDD
30th January 2013, 02:15 PM |#11  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 388

More
Very Excited for this. been really wanting 4.2 on the TP. Thanks for your efforts and look forward to taking it for a spin.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)