By MiroBiala, Senior Member on 30th January 2013, 11:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2015, 12:29 PM |#641  
Flag Ledbury
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybich

Blabla... WiFi off, using only 2g, most of the apps stopped - still 1 day battery life. And that's with 3 or 4 calls per day...
The last few roms I used had 2 days or more battery life.
Again, is there a fix for the excessive battery drain?!?!?!

The fix is in your hands. What apps are draining the battery? Try removing each app until you discover which is responsible. Apply some common sense.

18th April 2015, 01:23 PM |#642  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandymac

The fix is in your hands. What apps are draining the battery? Try removing each app until you discover which is responsible. Apply some common sense.

Besides the system apps (built-in apps), which I CAN NOT remove, I have messenger, skype, viber and facebook, but that doesn't matter. I've checked the battery drain before installing any apps - same. 1 day tops.
So, tell me again... what about the common sense?
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dirtybich Ad-Free
18th April 2015, 01:36 PM |#643  
Flag Ledbury
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybich

Besides the system apps (built-in apps), which I CAN NOT remove, I have messenger, skype, viber and facebook, but that doesn't matter. I've checked the battery drain before installing any apps - same. 1 day tops.
So, tell me again... what about the common sense?

The common sense part is to look in system settings/power management/battery usage and see what is causing the drain. If it is android os then one of your apps is missbehaving. Try rebooting and deleting cache then monitor usage again.
18th April 2015, 03:09 PM |#644  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Cell standby and Phone Idle - total 65%, plus Screen - 22% (Brightness is on 1/3, Sleep after 1 minute). So now what?
Btw, the phone just restarted by itself.

Update: Second spontaneous reboot for today.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dirtybich Ad-Free
22nd April 2015, 07:58 PM |#645  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
HD2 Wifi Fix
I fixed the WIFI issue by flashing android rom this was the first HD2 and probably my last one but I figured everything out something was not right with the windows rom I flashed Nexus HD2 rom and got my wifi and bluetooth
19th March 2018, 03:56 PM |#646  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi Guys , Dev HOST is abusing your goodwill to place your great files on that crappy site , please if you can REMOVE the files from DEVHOST and change links to reliable sites like mega or Mediafire , cause , now we cannot download anything because of these sumbaggs at Devhost website infecting our Pc's and devices , take action please or remove this tread

Best regards
23rd March 2018, 06:12 PM |#647  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by channel48

Hi Guys , Dev HOST is abusing your goodwill to place your great files on that crappy site , please if you can REMOVE the files from DEVHOST and change links to reliable sites like mega or Mediafire , cause , now we cannot download anything because of these sumbaggs at Devhost website infecting our Pc's and devices , take action please or remove this tread

Best regards

take on mega :https://mega.nz/#!3ppizS6A!Sna89GFlD...ilO-S9WydfEeyE
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philipped346 Ad-Free
24th March 2018, 08:16 AM |#648  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
any fix for wifi ?
wifi is so poor and doesnt connected at all

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 357M
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

i dont understand the recovery and userdata part
i have the same no wifi issue
please help me
what should i do for recovery and user data part ??
26th March 2018, 03:18 PM |#649  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

take on mega :https://mega.nz/#!3ppizS6A!Sna89GFlD...ilO-S9WydfEeyE

Well done and thank you very much
26th March 2018, 07:01 PM |#650  

More
Hi Guys i Installed 3.0 fine however no WIFI and Bluetooth ..for the rest everything works - Any Tips?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)