CM based ROM for LG optimus 3d (p920)
Love the minimal feel of CM? Love the themeing capability of MIUI?
The Avatar team brings you, both combined in one ROM. Now enjoy beautiful MIUI themes on Cyanogen base.
- Android JB - 4.1.2
If it's the first time flashing avatarrom or coming from another ROM
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Do a NANDroid backup of your current ROM from backup/restore menu.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe cache partition
- Flash the downloaded .zip file.
- Install Gapps package.
- The platform for avatarrom as of now is CM10. The following components are changed on top CM10.
- Status Bar
- Toggles page to contain controls for toggles
- Fixed memory leaks
- Theme Chooser
- Has an online theme server - head here and download cool MIUI converted themes.
- Changed the layout
- Added previews
- Bazooka Launcher (market link)
- Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post)
- Enhanced theming by adding dockbar
- Preview mode to edit workspaces
- Messaging App
- Changed message thread to make them themeable
- Boot Animation
- A beautiful boot animation - will be made themeable in upcoming versions
- Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server
- OTA updater - you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device
- Changed to support Avatar ROMs
- Support for Gapps - download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
- Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
- Changed to make them themeable
- Support for complex unlock gestures
- Performace improvement in launcher, lockscreen.
- Bug fixes in frameworks and statusbar.
- Fix for OOM (out of memory) issues when applying new themes.
- Graphics fix for already existing themes
- Partial Support for font theming
Download Avatar ROM LG optimus 3d (p920):
Sample Video - checkout our MIUI style lockscreens, statusbar, messaging, etc and the smooth transition of themes:
Review by Phone tech kid
- Cyanogen Team
- Trebuchet launcher
- MiUi Theme creators
If there are any errors let us know in the comments or file the bug at http://issues.avatarrom.com
You can find more information at http://www.avatarrom.com
Feature request page - https://avatarrom.uservoice.com/foru...eature-request