FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Custom Rom Ceberus V5 (S3 Edition) by Frang

120 posts
Thanks Meter: 94
 
By fr4nger, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, this post is short, just want to share my custom rom stilo S3, fully created by me! all aPKs were edited, resized, for ultimate style S3, hope you like is very smooth!

This rom is based originally VJLF3 for S5830C and modified by me
Features:


- Deodexed Rom V5 Ceberus Gingerbread.VJLF3

- Bootanimation - Galaxy S

- Theme with transparency created with apktool and UOT Kitchen. (Thanks for that)

- Looks like S3 Stock

- Sounds SGS3

- Dialer S3 style

- Wallpapers & Ringtones S3 & ICS style

- 15 buttons in the scrollbar (6 visible).

- Blue Clock

- Gingerbread Keyboard

- Removed some useless applications.

- Stock modif S3 style Launcher

- Tweaks and battery performance. (build.prop)

- Memory and Internet Tweaks (build.prop)

-Stock Kernel For Free Bugs (test first so change)

-Spanish, Inglés Language

-Repro Stock S3 Style

INSTALL
-Enter CWM
-Wipe Data
-Wipe Cache
-Mount and Storage
-Format System
-Format Cache
-Format Data
-Back and go to Advanced
-They give Reboot Recovery
-When you restart the CWM Recovery will be
-Install zip from SD
-Choose zip
-Install
-Reboot System Now

I am grateful to this page for showing the way forward for development, and if you want to thank, to press the button because I'm content


http://www.mediafire.com/?jyybto223i2zlrg



VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3kfQ...OH4lnw2FRpeU8g

NOTE: Once installed and turned on the tlf, configure and activate the holo safety lockers, some fail with the simcard!
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to fr4nger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fr4nger Ad-Free
 
 
5th February 2013, 02:06 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nger

Hello, this post is short, just want to share my custom rom stilo S3, fully created by me! all aPKs were edited, resized, for ultimate style S3, hope you like is very smooth!

This rom is based originally VJLF3 for S5830C and modified by me
Features:


- Deodexed Rom V5 Ceberus Gingerbread.VJLF3

- Bootanimation - Galaxy S

- Theme with transparency created with apktool and UOT Kitchen. (Thanks for that)

- Looks like S3 Stock

- Sounds SGS3

- Dialer S3 style

- Wallpapers & Ringtones S3 & ICS style

- 15 buttons in the scrollbar (6 visible).

- Blue Clock

- Gingerbread Keyboard

- Removed some useless applications.

- Stock modif S3 style Launcher

- Tweaks and battery performance. (build.prop)

- Memory and Internet Tweaks (build.prop)

-Stock Kernel For Free Bugs (test first so change)

-Spanish, Inglés Language

-Repro Stock S3 Style

INSTALL
-Enter CWM
-Wipe Data
-Wipe Cache
-Mount and Storage
-Format System
-Format Cache
-Format Data
-Back and go to Advanced
-They give Reboot Recovery
-When you restart the CWM Recovery will be
-Install zip from SD
-Choose zip
-Install
-Reboot System Now

I am grateful to this page for showing the way forward for development, and if you want to thank, to press the button because I'm content


http://www.mediafire.com/?jyybto223i2zlrg



VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3kfQ...OH4lnw2FRpeU8g

NOTE: Once installed and turned on the tlf, configure and activate the holo safety lockers, some fail with the simcard!

will this work for ace "i" ??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lolprasad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lolprasad Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 02:11 AM |#3  
fr4nger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag valencia
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Yes, it is for S5830 i/c/m
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fr4nger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fr4nger Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 02:38 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nger

Yes, it is for S5830 i/c/m

nyc work bro keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to Lolprasad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lolprasad Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 07:04 AM |#5  
Lalit Patil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★★ Mumbai ★★
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
More
Awesome Rom Man..Keep up a good work..Just loved its speed and smoothness. One question why you have not added S3 music player ??
And if possible then add statusbar greeper.apk. to change the brightness settings from status bar..It will help to look status bar more beautiful..
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalit Patil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lalit Patil Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 11:39 AM |#6  
rodaven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Thanks a lot, new roms are always wellcome. How much space it use once installed?
The Following User Says Thank You to rodaven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rodaven Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 12:05 PM |#7  
Lalit Patil's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ★★ Mumbai ★★
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
More
Re: [ROM] Custom Rom Ceberus V5 (S3 Edition) by Frang
45.67 MB..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium
....

Hit ThanX If I helped you !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lalit Patil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lalit Patil Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 01:19 PM |#8  
fr4nger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag valencia
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalit Patil

Awesome Rom Man..Keep up a good work..Just loved its speed and smoothness. One question why you have not added S3 music player ??
And if possible then add statusbar greeper.apk. to change the brightness settings from status bar..It will help to look status bar more beautiful..

this is only other version of Ceberus ICS coming soon i build Rom S3 Version From 0 and i guess add that and other stuff: Good:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fr4nger For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fr4nger Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 01:37 PM |#9  
abhi922's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,589
 
More
Angry
i dont know why ppl r making rom based on s3.........

as we all know we already have...........
simplicity v3.5 s3/s2 styled..
mindcr 2.6 s3 styled...

then why more same s3 look..............make something differnet guys.............
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to abhi922 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhi922 Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 01:47 PM |#10  
Sniper Killer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirana, Albania
Thanks Meter: 3,120
 
More
Thumbs up
TouchWiz Launcher and Gallery is taken from MindCR Rom

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi922

i dont know why ppl r making rom based on s3.........

as we all know we already have...........
simplicity v3.5 s3/s2 styled..
mindcr 2.6 s3 styled...

then why more same s3 look..............make something differnet guys.............


Hey abhi922 , i don't know why are you so bad ! Always say bad thinks and discourage people ! And we all want to create S3 Roms 'cause we want to do that. You have not the right to critic ppl about that. There are just 2 Roms based on S3 and there are 100 ROMs based on ICS/JB , so what do you think ? Are those ICS roms that those ppl create equal with JellyBlast V3 on Simplicity v3 or v4 ? We are not stupid And i and my friends are going to create soon a S3 Rom.

Great work Buddy , It's a good rom but just change the framework because it's not like S3
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sniper Killer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sniper Killer Ad-Free
5th February 2013, 02:18 PM |#11  
fr4nger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag valencia
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi922

i dont know why ppl r making rom based on s3.........

as we all know we already have...........
simplicity v3.5 s3/s2 styled..
mindcr 2.6 s3 styled...

then why more same s3 look..............make something differnet guys.............

i dont care the look, just upload this for smooth the rom! and other dont is so smooth like that!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customrom, roms3, s5830c, s5830i, s5830m

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes