FORUMS

 View Poll Results: How did you like Super Jelly Bean ?

Amazing
 
615 Vote(s)
55.71%
Good
 
334 Vote(s)
30.25%
Okay
 
155 Vote(s)
14.04%

[ROM][Arc/S/Pro][JB 4.1.2] Super Jelly Bean™ 8.0 (Perfection)(kitkat ui) [20Nov'13]

640 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,459
 
By harsh586, Senior Member on 5th February 2013, 01:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Vatsal
21st May 2013, 09:00 AM |#761  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lstingl

I have a problem with battery
Im using 3.4 kernel


Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

Known problem. Battery life not very good at 3.4 kernel. Still its in dev stage

sent via tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
21st May 2013, 04:14 PM |#762  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 5,459
 
More
SJB 5 in the works.. I will improve battery life a lot do not worry...

And i am open to suggestions / corrections to be applied from the previous version to this one.. Please do let me know what problems you face in sjb 4 and i will try to correct them in SJB 5
cheers.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to harsh586 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harsh586 Ad-Free
21st May 2013, 04:36 PM |#763  
yukarundeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh586

SJB 5 in the works.. I will improve battery life a lot do not worry...

And i am open to suggestions / corrections to be applied from the previous version to this one.. Please do let me know what problems you face in sjb 4 and i will try to correct them in SJB 5
cheers.

Will it be 4.2, or we're still at 4.1?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
21st May 2013, 04:44 PM |#764  
arcfy's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harsh586

SJB 5 in the works.. I will improve battery life a lot do not worry...

And i am open to suggestions / corrections to be applied from the previous version to this one.. Please do let me know what problems you face in sjb 4 and i will try to correct them in SJB 5
cheers.

Hi,
If its possible make the led lights at 25000 and limit the history to the 10 last app.
THX for the ROM. The best !

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
21st May 2013, 06:05 PM |#765  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 307
 
More
The camera!
the best thing to do is manage to port the sony camera to cm which is near impossible! maybe its possible to port the camera of xperia z or sp. i just hope the cm camera gets better then im gonna stick to it for good
21st May 2013, 09:45 PM |#766  
SevenD2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Only problem I have is the status bar slider for the brightness is not sensitive enough. Though in 4.2 it's perfect
22nd May 2013, 03:40 PM |#767  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navid0308

the best thing to do is manage to port the sony camera to cm which is near impossible! maybe its possible to port the camera of xperia z or sp. i just hope the cm camera gets better then im gonna stick to it for good

Yes the camera pls.

Navid : If u want a good camera app u can use Procaputre or Camera FV-5 but that is only for photos.
22nd May 2013, 04:42 PM |#768  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 307
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thijs Arc S

Yes the camera pls.

Navid : If u want a good camera app u can use Procaputre or Camera FV-5 but that is only for photos.

Trust me I tried everything. I've returned to stock every time because of camera and spinning arrow in maps on cm
23rd May 2013, 03:29 AM |#769  
trinimike100's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
reboots
this rom worked well for a month, now, i get random reboots.
sjb4
fusion 5.4 kernel
23rd May 2013, 06:25 AM |#770  
TheHaso's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 591
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinimike100

this rom worked well for a month, now, i get random reboots.
sjb4
fusion 5.4 kernel

It must be a app or kernel. Im runnin' for two month soon and no random reboot or crash.

Using fxp as kernel

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium
23rd May 2013, 01:29 PM |#771  
aymnahmd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Egypt
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Can someone please give me a link for the latest FXP kernel ?

I feel it's smoother than fusion with this rom, but i have an old version.

So I need the latest one.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes